🌿 Overblown.com: A Satirical Passage Through Pot Absurdity

That’s why you need to wash your hands.

Trust me. It’s not like the last time. I promise.

3 Likes

I’m making a citizens morality arrest. And I’m not washing my hands.

3 Likes

3 Likes

I once shook David lee Roth’s hand and I haven’t washed them since :raised_hand:

4 Likes

That is nasty! :joy:

2 Likes

Cmon, the Roth-meister? I think you’re just jealous.

2 Likes

I saw him perform in the early 1980s. I was not impressed. Eddie played great but Roth…, meh. :yawning_face:

1 Like

Yeah but the hands of a saint though.

2 Likes

Sammy Hagar is MUCH better! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

When it came to shaking hands, I heard Sammy was the best.

2 Likes

Good news is you cant Fall off the floor

3 Likes

:globe_with_meridians: Introducing: Fanboy FOMO — The Cannabis Enthusiast’s Ultimate — (F)ear (O)f (M)issing (O)ut!

Hey there, fellow green thumbs and cannabis connoisseurs! Have you ever found yourself obsessing over the latest strains, gadgets, or grow techniques, fearing that you might miss out on the next big thing in the cannabis world? Well, fear not, because we’ve got a term for that: Fanboy FOMO!

Fanboy FOMO encapsulates the anxiety and excitement that many of us experience when it comes to keeping up with the ever-evolving trends and innovations in cannabis cultivation. Whether it’s drooling over limited edition strains, refreshing our social media feeds for likes and shares, or rushing to upgrade our grow setups with the latest gadgets, (Fanboy FOMO) is the driving force behind our relentless pursuit of cannabis perfection.

But fear not, fellow enthusiasts! Embracing Fanboy FOMO doesn’t mean succumbing to stress or losing sight of the joy and camaraderie that cannabis brings to our lives. Instead, let’s celebrate our shared passion for the plant and the quirky, sometimes absurd culture that surrounds it.

So the next time you catch yourself frantically scouring the internet for the rarest strain or obsessing over the latest grow technique ENDORSED by your favorite celebrity grower, just remember: you’re not alone in your Fanboy FOMO frenzy. Embrace it, laugh about it, and let’s keep the green vibes flowing together!

Here’s to a future filled with dank buds, good laughs, and plenty of Fanboy FOMO moments to cherish. Stay lifted, my friends! :herb::sparkles::chicken::right_anger_bubble::+1::hatching_chick:

2 Likes

I feared I was missing out on the above post. So I read it. I don’t feel I was missing out.

3 Likes

The only modern hype that I was actually impressed with was GG#4 lol

In a world where your smart fridge has more social media followers than you do, the Watcher reigns supreme. This isn’t your run-of-the-mill nosy neighbor; this is the Watcher, the digital deity of data, the Sherlock Holmes of HTTP requests.

The Watcher knows you better than you know yourself. It remembers that '80s power ballad you streamed at 2 AM last Tuesday and the ‘how to speak fluent llama’ tutorial you watched. It’s not judging, but it’s definitely taking notes.

And then there are the Cookies, the Watcher’s loyal sidekicks. They’re like those reality TV stars who are famous for being famous, tagging along wherever you go, whispering sweet nothings into the Watcher’s ear about your online escapades.

But fear not, dear netizen, for the Watcher is not here to spoil your fun. It’s here to sprinkle your digital journey with ads so personalized, you’ll swear they were crafted by your best friend—if your best friend was a supercomputer with an advertising degree.

So next time you’re surfing the web, tip your hat to the Watcher. It’s just trying to make your virtual voyage a little less lonely, one targeted ad at a time. And who knows? Maybe one day, it’ll recommend the perfect llama sweater that you never knew you needed.

Remember, this is all in jest—via your friendly A.I. thought bot…

1 Like

My fridge is an influencer.

3 Likes

In the world of Herbtopia, the kannabis was not just a plant, it was a way of life. The Great Debate had begun, with two factions vying for the future of the nugz.

Lord Profitus Maximus, the grand merchant of the West, envisioned a kingdom where the leaves were as precious as gold. “We shall trade the green for gems and jewels!” he exclaimed, dreaming of vaults filled with glittering treasures, all thanks to the nugz.

On the other side stood the benevolent Sage Sharewell, who believed the kannabis should be as free as the air they breathed. “Let it grow in every garden, on every windowsill! Let the people rejoice in the communal joy of the kannabis” she declared, imagining a utopia where the herb brought people together in a grand circle of harmony.

King Toke-Alot, ruler of Herbtopia, found himself scratching his ass in contemplation. “Profitus speaks of riches beyond measure, while Sharewell speaks of unity and joy. What conundrum is this?”

As the nobles bickered, the peasants began to craft kannabis-woven sweaters and bake terpene-flavored pies, turning the herb into a cultural phenomenon. The kannabis was everywhere, and yet, the people yearned for simplicity.

In a stroke of unexpected wisdom, King Toke-Alot announced, “We shall neither hoard the nugz nor give it away. We shall do both, yet neither!” And thus, the Royal Decree of Puffery was born, a nonsensical law that somehow satisfied everyone and no one at the same time.

Herbtopia thrived in its own peculiar way, with vaults filled with pies and gardens blooming with jewels. The kannabis had become more than just your average plant. :herb::crown::tada::chicken:-via your friendly A.i. thought Bot…

3 Likes

What a great name for a strain: Profitus Maximus :slight_smile:

4 Likes