OvergrOklahoma!

I have a friend that is leaving Austin and coming here. I have also lived in a few places in TX myself. The LEO there are horrendous and i couldn’t wait to get the hell out of that state.

5 Likes

I guess Texas accidentally decriminalize
They made hemp legal and the state crime lab won’t test less than an ounce. So unless you have a local prosecutor/police depart who hs own lab…you should be good.

3 Likes

@oleskool830
@Guitarzan

If yall want to talk that political shit, please go start your own thread. Don’t ruin this one, please.

4 Likes

I did start this thread dude. :rofl::rofl::rofl:
:guitar:

7 Likes

Oh you guys :rofl:

2 Likes

OK, so you started it. So?

Here is what lemonade Joe says

Also, you start up an Oklahoma thread, then insinuate that we aren’t good enough, we need to change. Pretty insulting in my book. If you want to live in a blue state, California is pretty.

Also, bringing up the most divisive topic around isn’t really conducive to anything positive. It would be total ignorance to think that it would. Besides, grow site right? Go to Facebook.

I thought this was a killer idea for a thread, not so much anymore. I would rather talk about starting up a local cannabis cup, or anything productive. Maybe a cut sharing/ trading group locally.

Sure though, if you want to keep dogging our views here in this state, go ahead, it’s a free country. Tons of conservatives have fought and died to give you the right to say whatever you choose, so go on.

If it continues though, I will just ignore this thread. It’s sad, but whatever. It may not matter to you, but this is some peoples only escape from the political bs. That shit is everywhere, but whatever man.

5 Likes

Hopefully before this gets out of hand… I would hope that in this day and age that we fully understand the government is not out for cannabis. We know lies can and will be said. So instead of them winning and segregating all of us, we should unite brothers and sisters.

Take a sec and smoke one. This to shall pass.

3 Likes

Thanks, @Slym3r. I had my pointer on the Reply button when your post popped up. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

We need a cup or festival on the east side of the state…me and anotherr farm talk about it but both so busy and wouldn’t know where to start on something like that…

5 Likes

I will talk to someone who is in the process of arranging their own and get some ideas. I think it would be fun.

2 Likes

I’ve thought about having some kind of OG Cup too. Not this slick Cowboy Cup horseshit, but a bunch of OGers getting together on a weekend. Get a couple of bands, some food and drink, and a lot of weed. :slight_smile:

Say $50-100 to enter, maybe charge nonOG members $50 for a tasters kit. 10-15% goes to help pay for the food, and the rest goes to the winner. We have 40 acres south of Muskogee.

Hey @Dewb, quick question. Have you ever setup any shipping container grows?

4 Likes

Am i the only one that thinks we should call it the TOKIE cup

4 Likes

I’ve designed some but I’ve never seen them in action… What are you thinking about?

2 Likes

Yes something on the eastern side of the state would be great . If I can help let me know .

2 Likes

Hey man. :slight_smile: I’m looking at 3 40’ High Cubes, for veg, flower, and drying/processing, and 1, 20’ High Cube, for breeding/seed runs. The plan is to spray the walls and ceilings with 2" closed-cell foam. We’re going to build a pole barn over the top to keep them out of the direct sun. The sides will be open, until the last 10 feet or so. We’re going to enclose that and build a room. The doors of the containers will open into that room.

The two biggest things are HVAC, and dehumidifiers. I’m not sure how to go about sizing them.

On the dehumidifiers, there’s a calculation, but you have to know how much water you give your plants every day. I don’t water my plants every day. I water them when they’re thirsty, so I don’t know how to come up with a number to run their calculation.

Same with the HVAC. I’m making the lights using the Bridgelux EB Series Gen 2 strips. I made one for my 2x4 tent, and they generate very little heat. It’s the summer/winter temps that I’m worried about.

The foam is rated at R7 per inch, so we’d have R14 in the walls and ceilings. R15 is recommended for walls, for ceilings it’s R38, It won’t be in direct sunlight, but it’ll still be hot, and a cover does nothing in the winter, maybe blocks a little wind, but that about it.

We’re getting dangerously close to ordering the containers. The last hold up on that is me making off everything, and pouring piers for the containers. They’ll all have to be in place before the pole barn gets built anyway. It’s been a long time coming, but we’re slowly getting there.

I don’t like mold, and mildew and shit, so I don’t want to short myself on the temp and humidity. This has befuddled me for awhile now, so any thoughts you have will be greatly appreciated. :slight_smile:

Thanks.

2 Likes

You know what size pots and how many plants you want to run in there? If you know this I can estimate your dehumidifier needs…

On AC try this formula it should get you real close to what you need…
40 btus per square foot (100 sqft = 4000 btu)
+
4 btus for every watt of electricity (1000w = 4000 btu)
= Total btus
12000 btus = 1 ton of AC…
You can round up to the next 1/2 ton of you think it’ll get hot in the summer
I’d suggest a mini split with heat pump if your worried about winter…
For mold and mildew grab a proguard from Innovative solutions…they for sure work…

5 Likes

I plan to have 4, 4x8 rolling tables in veg and flower. In my 4x4 tent, I usually run 9 plants in 2gal fabric pots. I’ll work on those numbers. I know what my lights will pull, but that’s about all I’m sure about. :slight_smile:

Man, what’s the price on those ProGuards? There’s a lot of info online, but I can’t find a price. Would one handle a 40x8x9.6 room?

1 Like

I love the serenity i have with my cannafam. I need it really. These days are hard on all. We need compassion ,love and empathy. I haven’t been here much but that’s how I roll. Spreading the love.

Be excellent to each other!

5 Likes

Not from Oklahoma but I agree. Lol

3 Likes

And…

PARTY ON DUDE!!!

3 Likes