Overgrow.com: Let's Talk About the Future

i had an idea that could be fun - maybe in heated topics with a diverse audience like the Sour D forum it can be coded into the system that every third post has to be a photo related to the topic (preferably your grow), that way forums with lots of blabber are balanced with photos. this would probably only work on the more mainstream strains and topics - that way you can talk freely, but also when you read it’s more balanced like a book or website and doesn’t piss you off since you see beautiful plants and they keep coming at you.

I would also like to try to mod a forum topic, but not sure if I have time. I thank OG for bringing a lot of happiness and good people into my life. It’s nice to give and receive seeds and joke around with everyone while learning how to grow better.

maybe somehow the post can be higlighted purple or something that means your post has to have a photo, but not a meme.

I am just as guilty of this as everyone else lol I like to ramble with my friends after I hit that bong as many others - timed photo posts could be cool - I think we can keep the camaraderie this way and include the salesman, grandpa storytellers bogarting that joint (me), botanist farmers!, and young bucks

I would also love to invite AJ and Karma to speak directly to us there.

7 Likes