Overgrow.com: Let's Talk About the Future

You can block things forever

5 Likes

Can we block the words “seed drop”?
Those words have caused me some minor economic discomfort & lack of self control.
Thanks in advance…

13 Likes

I’m finally able to contribute monthly and am glad to do so. I’ve found the community here very cool and helpful. Some negativity but far less on any other site I peruse. Overall Overgrow has become my favorite cannabis related site!

I’m an avid fan of the Octopot and this site had probably the most relevant information and advice and grows of any site I’ve found.

Is there any availability on an overgrow Tshirt or other swag? I’d buy one in a heartbeat if it helped the community and or the site. If anyone knows if this is possible please let me know.

Peace

9 Likes

Here you go @Craig092560 :v:

6 Likes

I just ordered a silicone case for the new Iphone and here I see a tough magsafe OG case.

11 Likes

Why no galaxy s23 Ultra case :tired_face:

1 Like

What do you mean. Go to Samsung Galaxy cases, select the drop down and then the model.

3 Likes

Thanks Growmie! I quickly glanced while on break at work. I appreciate you proving me to be a fool :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

tragic…

5 Likes

They are not all broken…
…and where’s the rescue team for the survivors?? :vulcan_salute: :smile:

Cheers
G

11 Likes

Passed out in the woods?

5 Likes

I had a Coke truck blow its load on a right hand turn directly in front of me.

I grabbed the 5 cases that hadn’t smashed and took off.

That was a fun day. Offering girls drinks. I must’ve been 20.

5 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Another idea. Setup a overgrow store within site to buy shirts and merch ect. Might be a way to cover some costs.

4 Likes

Can’t put a price on a good community. And OG is definitely worth supporting. And with a community as good as this, monetization strategies should be considered carefully

One approach would be to leverage natural forces: OG holds a sizeable audience of seedbuyers, and truly, for people to be able to put up listings for packs would go crazy

And to request a 1% donation from each transaction could really add up, and as a buyer, would be quite modest. And I myself would certainly find something to buy :smile: