OG 420 POTM Winner receives a 24x36 poster with their Picture in the center

You need a bigger pail! :grin:

6 Likes

The Cereal Milks threw down and yielded well it appears

4 Likes

:cowboy_hat_face:was just wondering @Heliosphear i noticed you use the apeman quite a bit is that part of your family tree (joke only) :wink: :mage:

2 Likes

Apparently so! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’m confused I was just trying to add them to the contest…

4 Likes

@jessethestoner is this your entry for the contest? If so please remove one picture.

Shout out to @Jetdro Congratulations!

@Alphatoy I’m still evolving. :rofl:

@ColForbin My whoops thank you for clarification.

10 Likes

@Heliosphear you’re all good homie!! I’m definitely still leaning; so anything I can fix or change that can help make me a better community member, then please I’m all ears!! Have a nice relaxing and stoned day!

3 Likes

where else would one expect to find one?

y’all have some amazing and deadly things down there, remember that and be careful before you smoke it!

take care & as always regards,

2 Likes

time to transplant into a trash can or a 55 gallon drum maybe?

regards,

2 Likes

I’m in Oklahoma, while similar to Australia not as deadly, unless you’re talking weather. I got her from @ChronicMcBudz that’s the only survivor of the 3 I popped from him so I don’t know how strong the triploid trait is. If it’s a girl I’ll try to clone and fem some seeds but even then, no guarantees.

I’ll stop derailing here. hit me up in my thread (title: joheim’s ongrowing madness) [don’t know how to link it, sorry ] I haven’t even much discussed my little Aussies yet.

4 Likes

sorry, I was thinking you and your ABC were in Australia. see how bad my thinking is?

regards,

3 Likes

NOT an entry but check out Frankensteins Daughter by @GrouchyOldMan - week 2 of flowering … she’s a MONSTER!

10 Likes

This is a Northern Lights bud that was just dusted with Doug Dawson’s Blue Kush pollen days earlier. Looks like seeds will be coming in 6-8 weeks. Love all the great pictures you guys have.

21 Likes

Very nice.

Should be a lot of interesting Blue Kush offspring popping up over the next little while.

6 Likes

Blue Northern Lights. :thinking: I like it.

7 Likes

Hoping to do my part. Trying to decide.:thinking:
Black widow which it the best bud I’ve grown. Or supercollider kush or cap junky?
Hell might as well do all three! :fire::fire::fire:

6 Likes

Thank for everything you do @Heliosphear.
Branded the daily driver with the sticker you sent me.:grin::green_heart:
Oh and thanks to @Rhai88 for the sponsorship :+1:

14 Likes

The new sticker I’m working on would probably go very well in your Star-Ship command center you got there! lol

It is very space / Comic themed ISH… I dunno my mind just makes shit up sometimes. I will drop a spoiler soon.

9 Likes

Very cool. I’ll be on the lookout. Was looking at a NASA sticker yesterday. :grin:

5 Likes

13 Likes