Testers: Blueberry Diesel

Best way to resolve power issue is really very simple. Go to the breaker that is giving you a problem and see what is on that circuit (you can use a lamp or hair dryer to check for power at each outlet). and move some stuff around so as not to overload that circuit. You can only put about 12 amps continuous duty on a 15 amp breaker. I am a Master Electrician with a degree Electrical Enginering.

4 Likes

And if there gfi plugs toss them as far as you can throw them .
I’d like to kick the guys ass that thought those up friggin shop and can’t even run a 10 gallon air compressor on one of those.

3 Likes

We have to use the arc fault breakers for certain things here, wait until you see the cost for a bank of those bad boys.

1 Like

They are all not that bad and do save lives. Please feel free to DM me with any and all electrical problems and I will gladly try and help you or anyone else with there problems. I want everyone to be safe.

5 Likes

hey all. any new smoke report updates?

2 Likes

Truth be told, I’m pretty much a newbie as well. Just a pinner, I am.:sunglasses:
Each day there is so much to learn here. Scrolling through new and old threads both. Doing a search when you find something new and cool people are talking about, and you don’t wanna feel silly, so you study up on the intel.
And there’s some real legends here. Humble hero’s that grace these threads with amazing amounts of information and experience. Growers and breeders that have achieved a level I can only dream of.
In these pages and within this community I’ve embraced so much, I have found a niche.
Every day is a blessing.

PS please vote for my pic in the photo contest…

3 Likes

I liked that picture of that mega bud, it was awesome. Wish I could do more I have never grown bud that big only close maybe in size back in the late 70s or early 80s. I have seen better bud on here than in all the high times I ever read. This place is a treasure trove of knowledge you just can’t get from a book. Always a great supporting cast that is always willing to help.

1 Like

I’m in week 4 of veg, flipping next week, t minus ~70ish days, looks like I got at least one female

2 Likes

My update is it’s STILL one of my faves…love this smoke!

3 Likes

My wife and I just had a half a cone of bbd, top shelf. I have 3 for outdoor, one casualty.

11 Likes

Update: Blueberry Diesel 1 & 3 are going strong after a week. I keep the light up high in the grow room since I’ve got different sized plants going. That tends to make them stretch initially which I don’t mind. Just my way of growing…for now.

#2 however never pushed up outta the soil. I’ll roll with these two unless I get a male in which case I’ll throw a few more into the soil to continue the test.

More to come next week.

5 Likes

Here are some pics with just a bit of info. let me know if you want details and i will elaborate. sorry for going MIA after you sent me some beans , had some things going on and got caught up . 4 months later :sweat_smile:

Start Date: 1-5-2023.
3 BBD. beans
Date: 1-12-2023

i had to help that little one on the left with tweezers. no matter how many drops of water on her helmet it wouldn’t come off.
Date: 1-19-2023

1-24-2023:

Man i waited a little to long before i took them out of the dome. It was like playing “operation” getting the roots out the holder man… lol

2-3-2023: man i really noticed those leaves getting FAT!!!

2-15-2023

2-27-2023:
Can you tell which ones are you children MUHAAHHH lol

!

I topped her. Then i got white powder mildew in little 2x2 using for cloning. so i built and aero cloner that i haven’t used yet.

4-17-2023: i put them through some pretty big stress testing, you to thin the heard (it wasn’t intentional). Good news is they are pretty strong!!! lol
Oh man i starved them pretty good. almost didn’t want to post lol. i figure fck it haha. I will let him see it all lol.

I am building a grow room currently to house 3-4 grow areas. 1-clone station, 1-veg station, 2 floor stations, harvest station, and a reservoir room / slash kitchen wash room. I am on 2nd floor lol. I thought i could get to certain points in build and keep up but little thing just kept happening. i thought i was going to have something for a flower room by now, I have had 2 ILGM females in veg for a year come may this next month :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:. man today i was doing some patch working and got started on some ac stuff. Well the house was built for Natural Ventilation, using passive air flow with continuous soffit vents under the eaves. well someone built the roof for ridge venting and built the house for gables (vents on side of house), then some installs 3 turbine vents. Without knowing house attic ventilation works I was like “Oh, Cool more VENTS!”. lol. My how attic ventilation system is working against its self. You can’t mix Turbine and Ridge Vents, also Gable and Ridge Vents. They work against each other for airflow and you air in attic just sits there getting hotter and keeping humidity in the attic and under roof cause black mold. well i found black mold :no_mouth:. plus my attic is hot as fck. lol so i have to block the turbine vents, block the gable vents, and harness my attic potential. lol. i am looking forward to seeing how it helps my ac for SURE! also going to install some Radiant barrier on the rafters to help with the Hot air the vents out the top suck in cool air from below!!! anyway that was my update ramble lol. if you made it this far hope you have a good day lol.

10 Likes

I wanted to pop in and let you know that I have not absconded with the beans haha. I am planning on popping them tomorrow evening in preparation for outdoor when I return home.

I will also provide regular updates around these once they have hit the glass. Really excited to see what comes from these given the wonderful updates from our community.

6 Likes

I’m gonna throw some up too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Looks like your BBD is a hit @anonymous4289 , very cool man.

6 Likes

I can’t wait to get mine into flower :grin:. I’m sitting here looking at them right now. They are great…the early leggyness of the seedlings has worn off and developed into a nice, even and generous node spacing… I’m looking at about 1.5 to 2 inch in veg, plants are all even in height – nice structure…doing very well in 40 oz cups :laughing:

I’m debating on how to flower these…seen so many great photos of others BBD I wanna put up some great plants…we’ll see how it goes down.

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Here’s my lady. Gonna keep this one till the end. I want get one more water in before flower so going to start in 2 days.

6 Likes

Update time

Number 1

Number 2

Number 3

I did the best I could with the photos, because of there size and support strings they would be impossible to move.

19 Likes

Very nice there @CosmoNut love the pics

1 Like

BBD is popped and planted! Using a little different medium, Lil more woody than I prefer, but has lots of good shit in it. Planted in fabric grow bags. Pics soon!!

2 Likes