OverGrow Poster 24x36, 45 OG pics, your pic in the center. Fundraiser to support OG

@Jinglepot

Poster Ordered, your will receive a tracking number in 24-36 hours.

Current total raised to support OverGrow $60 @buckaroobonsai and @Jinglepot Donated $15 each.

9 Likes

@Rhai88

Poster Ordered, tracking number provided in 24-36 hours.

OverGrow Fund: $65

6 Likes

I don’t use any of those payment options… call me old school.
is there a “send cash” option? LOL

6 Likes

No laughing matter. I pretty much always prefer paying with cash too, but will go with a credit card if necessary.

Thank you, @SHSC-1, for overtly asking.

6 Likes

I know they are being worked on. I prefer the poster to a calendar personally. I never look at calendars anymore since I have a phone and laptop. Also it takes away space from the pics and is only useful for a year. Then all you have is a book with half pics and half useless print. But that’s just my opinion, I know a number of folks talked about wanting one.

7 Likes

There may possibly be an etransfer to Doug option for you Canadians if you pay his PayPal fees :wink:

5 Likes

This is so cool! Is it OK to order one in 2 weeks? I’ve gone over my budget this fortnight but I’d definitely be down for one in the next fortnight! Fantastic work everyone :clap: overgrow the world!!!

5 Likes

appreciate this @DougDawson , I’ll be in touch in the next few days :wink:

4 Likes

@Cranio this poster fundraiser does not currently have a end date. The global pin will be removed at some point soooo 2 weeks will be fine.
@SHSC-1 PM sent
@mota PM sent
@DougDawson you really are my hero!

I have not received tracking number yet and getting irritated with print company, I’ll check after work and see what’s up will update OPF tonight.

6 Likes

No worries brother, it will all work out in the end :wink:

2 Likes

These are freaking AWESOME!!
Will be ordering on Payday!!!

Thanks to @Heliosphear @DougDawson @moderators an all contributors who make this-and ALL the awesomeness of OG a reality!
Never thought I’d see the day… !!!

5 Likes

Fantastic mate thanks for letting me know! I certainly didn’t want to miss this! Such an amazing idea for the best community around :heart: overgrow the world!

2 Likes

Can I send you a donation now, and order a customized one later? I don’t have anything worthy quite yet to photograph.

1 Like

Update: @buckaroobonsai your order was canceled!
I was sent a email that your order was under review for cancelation, I inquired as to why just your order was canceled. I had the original poster reviewed 4 times to get clearance to make sure I would be able to print it and ship these posters legally. Two other companies turned me down because of cannabis content, told them that @Oldjoints picture was cookies, the didn’t buy it. I pushed every boundary with the selection of the pictures to show a over all OverGrow.

Result: Not Approved
Content Notes: This product contains a design with an image and/or text that encourages and/or glorifies drug use or abuse. Per ’s Terms of Service and Content Guidelines, Z will not fulfill orders of merchandise that includes references to illegal drugs or other forms of substance abuse

Ok, why just this one order. The only thing that changed about this poster was the picture in the center.

“In this instance, your order contained images depicting marijuana use/smoking marijuana, which Z is not currently licensed to produce on merchandise.”

Soooo here’s the options @buckaroobonsai i can zoom the picture and take your head out of the shot or just edit out the joint, could also put your OG ID over your face. They have given me a replacement code to get the same discount as before but it only last 72 hours, I will need a reply as to how you would like to proceed as soon as possible.

@Bobgrows

@DougDawson

@Pigeonman

@CanuckistanPete

@Rhai88 Order in production
@Jinglepot Order in production
@Weednerd.Anthony Order in production
@Jetdro Order in production

@DrGonzo13

Order in production

@Hippiechik your center picture can be anything you want… except for using cannabis, there are no pipes or bongs on the poster for this reason. This a fundraiser and you can donate to support OverGrow when ever you want. :sunglasses:

I’m telling myself this while smoking BOG Sour Grape… Just like Mary Tyler Moore, We’re gonna make it after alllllllll.

15 Likes

@Heliosphear I am hoping to get a good photo from my current grow first. Of course, they’re just now emerging as seedlings, so it’s going to be a little while lol.

1 Like

Wow, that sucks, go ahead and cover my head with the avatar please Helio, I wonder if it’s because I have a cigarette in my mouth in that photo? Sorry for the headache man, thanks :pray:

5 Likes

If this isn’t a hilariously perfect example of just how ridiculous the patchwork of laws and regulations covering cannabis really is, I don’t know what possibly could be… ten posters covered with pictures of growing marijuana plants are just fine, but the picture of someone smoking a tobacco cigarette is just way outside the lines and needs to be shut down. Wtf? :crazy_face:

7 Likes

I want your to get the poster that you ordered, please take a look at this, if you approve i will use it.

If you don’t approve i will honor your request to cover your whole face.

5 Likes

That would be great just like that, I wonder what the problem is…. It’s really weird, I don’t understand.

3 Likes

You blew them away with the excellence of that photo… the greatness just couldn’t be handled/printed. lol

4 Likes