OverGrow Poster 24x36, 45 OG pics, your pic in the center. Fundraiser to support OG

The cig in your mouth was not visible as a cigarette, it looked like you smoking a joint. I had to leverage my membership with the print company with the promise that these posters won’t show up for sell anywhere but here and that the art store I’m opening won’t be cannabis related.

Going to put in your order.

@Jinglepot Order shipped EST deliver Feb 6th
@Bobgrows first posters arrived, tracking number sent PM for second delivery.
@Rhai88 Tracking number sent
@Weednerd.Anthony Tracking number sent
@DrGonzo13 Tracking number sent

Current total funds raised $75

@buckaroobonsai

9 Likes

Thank you very much dude, it’s one of my favorites….:pray:

3 Likes

Thanks Helio, don’t you worry, I won’t be selling mine ever!

3 Likes

Thanks @Heliosphear super cool of you to do this!

4 Likes

I am having a literally cascading hit on my finances this past week so my order is gonna have to wait… wife’s car’s engine bit the bullet… done… next morning my truck won’t charge… bought a battery, bought a alternator… 750 later and still no bueno… so more bleeding money to the truck… posters have to wait but I’m 100% down for both.

7 Likes

You’ve sent me a couple of pretty cool strains I’ll be growing outdoor this summer…I’ll pay for a poster for you.

5 Likes

@LoveDaAutos has purchased this poster for $26

This poster has been donated back to OverGrow, the $26 has been Donated to support OverGrow.
This poster is for sale as is for $26 and is a one of kind.

Current total donations to support OverGrow $101
$100 sent to @LemonadeJoe

3 orders to fill today, more donations have been made. Update this afternoon.

9 Likes

I’ll buy it and send it to @SHSC-1

6 Likes

The poster looks awesome @Heliosphear!! We are definitely getting at least one!

1 Like

Look what came today!!
Eeek!! It’s awesome!!

@Heliosphear thank you for all the hard work you did on making them and getting them to us! :pray:

@buckaroobonsai you have 2 spots with the same picture at the top…

13 Likes

Lol, yeah, my pic was replaced by a duplicate of @buckaroobonsai 's :frowning: lol

2 Likes

Oh Noo!! I loved that picture! :green_heart:
Send me the Pic! I’ll glue it in place! Lol

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: it’s pretty cool that each one can be unique :grinning:

5 Likes

wow… I don’t even know what to say man… that is very kind of you.
I will accept but I may have to slide some more special beans your way hehehe
This place never ceases to amaze me with the generosity and OG’ness that happens every day.
Thanks @CanuckistanPete , I’ve very grateful!!

8 Likes

Listen…you sent me two strains that I really really REALLY appreciate. And I know how it feels when a pile of bills come in you weren’t expecting. Lots of good people on here, glad to pay it forward!

7 Likes

Oh no! Dammit! :slightly_frowning_face:

2 Likes

Lol, no big deal bud, all the posters are unique.

3 Likes

Here was my thought process with the posters. There was no way in heck my wife was going to let me hang it up anywhere in the house. So it was cheaper to buy a poster and donate it back to OG to sell again then it was to build a man cave in which I could have hung a weed poster. :wink:

I wanted to make a small contribution to OG anyway so it worked out good.

7 Likes

Update:
@SHSC-1 Order in for review for second time, first order got canceled for using marijuana. Picture changed for @Lady.Zandra63 : your picture has been edited.

I’ve tried to put in the poster for picture of the year 3 times, all not approved for cannabis use, act of violence and no release paper work for faces in picture other than the owner and Fuck Cancer is abusive language. The POTY contest poster is on Hold.

@buckaroobonsai your poster are being made, tracking number will be sent when received.

@Papalag poster is made, waiting for tracking number.

@BU2B posters in production

@CanuckistanPete you are AWESOME!

@Bobgrows your replacement posters arrive Monday.

@Jetdro your poster Arrives Monday

Total Donations to Support OverGrow: $153
Funds sent to LJ $100

Have a Great Weekend.

11 Likes

Damn, you’re really putting in some work @Heliosphear.
For good cause, but very time consuming.
The OG community thanks you! :smiley:

6 Likes