OverGrow Poster 24x36, 45 OG pics, your pic in the center. Fundraiser to support OG

KEWL!!!thanks for everything hun! This is awesome!

2 Likes

Woooo!!!

:partying_face:

1 Like

You got it!!! Nice.

1 Like

Sorry about your car but glad your wife is ok. No poster here yet and I think mine was one of first ordered but I expect it will get here next week. That’s international shipping for you.

3 Likes

Thanks Doug. She just got her car back 10 days ago from another accident. But ya, she’s a little sore but fine.

3 Likes

@CanuckistanPete, most excellent that your wife is okay! smile1

2 Likes

I guess… :rofl:

3 Likes

Same! Prob the same case of the “Postal GTA’s” :rofl:

2 Likes

My poster showed up today and it is everything I had hoped for.

Very Well Done @Heliosphear! :+1: :+1:

Thanks to everyone who helped pull this together, OG is a peaceful and friendly oasis in the Cannaculture desert!

-Grouchy :v: :green_heart:

9 Likes

I love the picture you used! :slightly_smiling_face::+1:

3 Likes

Many OG’s have received there posters, the delay was weather related. All posters ordered have been made and shipped.

It’s been a long couple of month’s, I’m tired and taking a break.

Much love to all those who ordered, Thank you for being OG with all of us.

This event is not closed, you can order a poster by sending me a PM on what you would like see.

@GrouchyOldMan that looks awesome! Thank you.

Have a great day. :sunglasses:

9 Likes

You so deserve a break! Thank you for all that you do here, @Heliosphear !! d8JBdDJ

2 Likes

THe missus let me know my poster arrived @Heliosphear !

Thanks again for your awesomness! :metal:

3 Likes

Truly a thing of beauty! Thank you so much, @Heliosphear!

6 Likes

Got my posters today @Heliosphear , many thanks. I will update with a pic as soon as I pick up a frame.

4 Likes

1 Like

Cheers man and have an awesome break :+1:

2 Likes

Hey @DougDawson , Michael’s has poster frames for 39.99 + 30% off with their always active cupon code. (In the app if you download it for free).

Cost me 31$ this am on the way into work. :+1:

6 Likes

Thanks bud.

3 Likes

Woohoo! Day made! Poster arrived, thank you very much @Heliosphear. I didn’t even ask for my photo to be in the middle but I’m glad you did! Awesome job sir…thank you thank you thank you!

9 Likes