OverGrow Poster 24x36, 45 OG pics, your pic in the center. Fundraiser to support OG

Already framed and everything!
Cool that your picture got put in the middle.
Lookin good, congrats!
:slightly_smiling_face::+1:

4 Likes

Behind that Overgrow poster is a same size “Head Smashed In Buffalo Jump” poster that my wife always hated and had been relegated to the laundry room! Thought it was time to repurpose the frame.

4 Likes

Sound like a great upcycling.

Edit: I take that back. I love landscape photography. Just read into the story a little. Now I’m curious to see it. Ya know, now that’s behind the OG and glass…
:rofl:

1 Like

3 Likes

Got my poster today!!! So stoked! Thanks again @Heliosphear !!!

6 Likes

Isn’t this supposed to be 24" x 36"?

Looks great just very confused.

:sweat:

3 Likes

The frame looks bigger than a 24 x 36… ?? Tape measurer??

2 Likes

I just looked at mine and it seems to be 18 x 24?

1 Like

The poster frame is 100% 24x36, which is why I have the poster right from the tube on the unopened frame for reference. The tube it came it was the right size for a 24x36 as the paper used to wrap the poster was 24x36.

I’m posting this to see if anyone else’s poster was also this dimensions as it’s hard to see from folks shares what the size is. I have a use for this frame if I did end up getting a smaller size than everyone else so it’s not a return situation, just need the correct frame lol.

2 Likes

So you also got 18x24 @DougDawson

2 Likes

Looks like you got the smaller poster dude. I know there were going to be options before we seemed to land on the 24x36 maybe a mistake was made for you guys because mine is definitely 24"x36". Maybe get in touch with @Heliosphear to see if he can message the company.

4 Likes

DEFINITELY contact Heliosphere! He’ll want to know-and will make it right!

2 Likes

Yes, just measured mine @Pigeonman . Is yours also 18 x 24?

2 Likes

Thanks for letting us know @Rhai88 ! I want @Heliosphear to rest up as he put a lot into all this.

My hope is that @DougDawson and I’s poster was due to Zazzle doing something incorrect.

Smaller poster is totally fine so long as it’s what Doug and I paid for; however if we paid for 24 x 36 and Zazzle sent 18x24 then absolutely they should make it right with no stress to Heliosphear. :+1:

5 Likes

Yes. :+1: :v:

2 Likes

Well as far as I knew all posters were supposed to be 24 x 36, it even says so in the title of the thread. I defiantly want the full size ones, I ordered 2 :frowning: I am sure @Heliosphear will sort it out when he is back online.

3 Likes

Ouch! I feel that.

When the time comes keep me in the loop, however knowing how on top of things @Heliosphear is I’m sure we’ll get messages soon enough with what’s going to go down. :v:

4 Likes

This a picture of the exact one you’re hiding?
Yeah, I’d have hid it also! :yum::rofl:

1 Like

Phuck!!!
Ok that was totally unexpected, going to replace your posters in the right size no charge. Will take some time. Going to talk to the manufacture in the morning I’ll have more information for you @Pigeonman @DougDawson then. If anyone else received the smaller poster please show it here so I can replace it ASAP.

You have my personal apology, I will make it right.

10 Likes

My posters arrived today, they are correct size and just beautiful, very very impressive! Thanks Helio! And thanks to everyone involved, just amazing stuff going on around here! :pray:

3 Likes