OverGrow Poster 24x36, 45 OG pics, your pic in the center. Fundraiser to support OG

I checked on the original order receipts, @Pigeonman you new poster has been ordered sending you PM verification. @DougDawson your new posters have been ordered sending PM verification.

@buckaroobonsai Thank goodness, glad they arrived and are correct.
@Jinglepot Looks great Thank you for Posting your poster.
@CanuckistanPete Pleased you’re happy with your picture in the middle. :sunglasses: I hope it was worth the wait. :slightly_smiling_face:
@mota Thank you for posting your poster.

9 Likes

Holy carp @Heliosphear you’re a

:heart:

6 Likes

It was worth the wait…but mine is also on the small side. I didn’t want to say anything but I guess I am. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll take a picture with a tape when the lights come on.

4 Likes

Many thanks @Heliosphear

3 Likes

So all us :canada: got the Canadian Dollar version of the poster?
Aka: .75 of the US Dollar.

:rofl:

8 Likes

@DougDawson Posters in production.
@Pigeonman Poster in production.
@CanuckistanPete Poster Ordered PM headed your way for verification.

Sunday night January 24th after posting I was going to light the grill and relax… checked my email and print company I am using said 50% till midnight. I came to OG and Discord and started the process of pre ordering posters. It was my first time ordering, I made mistakes, everything was rushed and it is lesson learned at this point. Thank you for your patients as I work thru replacing the wrong size poster orders.

@Bobgrows Please measure your posters.

In 48 hours The sign up for a once in a lifetime world wide exclusive poster is going to start, I have only spoken with one person about what is about to take place. This is your only Hint: OverGrow the World with Love :sunglasses:

Have a great Day.
@Pigeonman :rofl:

5 Likes

OK, interest piqued @Heliosphear.

2 Likes

@Lady.Zandra63 Poster Delivered. Please Measure it.

@DougDawson

5 Likes

Beautiful brother.

1 Like

Hey @Heliosphear …when I received mine I was so happy to get it, even though it was smaller than I expected, I wasn’t going to say anything. Youve done so much for this forum and I figured no big deal, Ill live with it. But then after I saw it seemed to be happening to Canadians in general I thought I’d speak up.

5 Likes

No worries, putting in your order right now. @CanuckistanPete
Before I do you want it the same way with your picture in the middle?

3 Likes

Wowza!!! Very cool @Heliosphear

2 Likes

Sure, why not. Thanks a ton sir!

1 Like

Thank you outstanding OG, Have a great day. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

@Heliosphear mine measured 18×24
I have it framed.
On the door to my grow room.

5 Likes

Understood, Thank you. This will give me a chance to change @DougDawson mistake. Is there anything you would like to change? @Bobgrows
Ready to order your 24x36 posters will PM you confirmation.

1 Like

Doug’s name on his Pic.
Overgrow the World in Green.

1 Like

got it please hold for Sample poster. @Bobgrows

2 Likes

Did someone confuse the imperial and metric systems? :rofl:

2 Likes

Ready to order. @Bobgrows

4 Likes