Overgrow Thailand

Meanwhile in Thailand, just another plant at the market…

The way it should be :raised_hands:t5:

36 Likes

That’s so cool to see.

3 Likes

Dan Chang Thai - update

7 Likes

Dont understood left side writen indicas.
Thai indicas? Right side Royal Thai Air Force What is that? Sounds menacing.

10 Likes

@GMan @Maddawg @Budderton @ciganomarola @Big_Yeloe @THCeed @Mithridate @Kavman @MissinBissin @Kgrim @greenbeans506 @US3RNAM3 @CADMAN @royal @Upstate

If you watched the interview with KD (Post #51 above) you’ll be happy to know that “Part II” has dropped! Starts off w/o subtitles but that’s just a minute or two’s reveiw of part one, subs come).

:thailand:
:call_me_hand:

10 Likes

Hey T, Awesome! I enjoyed the first one. KD sounds like somebody from around here with his views on cannabis.

Funny, I was on Google maps tripping around Koh Tao and I accidentally came across KD’s Genetics location! :grin: I’m biting at the bit to drop some of the beans. I may do it today, as the whole week is forecast for the mid 60’s F! Spring is so close. Thanks buddy!! I’ll start a thread soon to put these and other stuff up, too. I bet he’ll get a kick out of the exposure he’s about to get with his beans.I hope so! peace :pray: :v:

5 Likes

Interesting interview, thanks for the tag. It seems this man has lived many life times worth of experience in the time he’s walked the earth, with much wisdom accumulated along the way.

1 Like

They are serious about their marijuana in Thailand !!!..gets me wondering on how they look at ownership rights of the plant. Almost seems as if they function as a giant collective with everyone sharing! :grin:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Well, KD is a one-of-a-kind guy and his view on the scene isn’t the dominant one, but just like OG, there are gems to be found everywhere! It just takes some luck to walk straight into one! But here I am to tell you miracles happen, I ran into KD AND OG! :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover: :four_leaf_clover:

KD also made the most out of being able to travel the World when young still, not an opportunity many Thai’s get! He also was at the forefront of meeting the Westerner inflow to the islands when it first started. To this day, some of my closest Thai friends in the islands are the result of my very first meetings of artist painters/silk-screeners, tattoo artists and the like working on the streets 30 years ago!

8 Likes

Haa, haa, haa! :rofl:

I don’t expect CNN to be calling me to be a talking head for their South East Asian political discussions any time soon, but I DO seem to remember saying that it was “GO” time in Tland about 9 months ago because there’d likely be no legislation passed until after the next election! :joy:

6 Likes

Either the military has gotten into the game (quite likely!) or it’s a reference to pilots getting the highest!
:rofl:

5 Likes

@Tlander you ever heared about Thaipan 2.0? Pure Thai landrace with autoflowering. Was ever see that “phenomen” ?

1 Like

Yo @zavorotnuck ! No, I haven’t heard of it. Any idea ‘where’ it’s from? I’d find it very odd to have a Thai landrace that autoflowered naturally (Without somebody using C. ruderalus to bring on the autoflowering). On the other hand, it could also be that it’s just a matter of ‘timing’! I put in some autoflowers 90 days ago and they are 3+ meters tall and budded out fully already.

But I have also been putting in a lot of non-autos since November and have been continuously harvesting 2-3 month-old plants for the last 4 months!

I’m interested to hear more!

9 Likes

Out of stock and no information, logically small plant have small chance to alive beside of huge plants, i think it was marketing trick.

3 Likes

Yes, “Truth” and “Marketing” can be very far apart in Asia! :rofl:

5 Likes

@Tlander - any recommendations for good herb on Koh Phangan ?

thx

1 Like

Hi @royal ! Unfortunately, no! I haven’t been back in about 25 years now, so pretty out-of-touch over there! Good luck though!

1 Like

KD Koh Tao - huge thank-you to @tlander and @GMan

This is my favorite plant so far, it has a completely purple/red stem and all the other plants have a lime green stem. I don’t know what it is about genetically purple stemmed plants but they always seem to bring the most calming, relaxing, anti-anxiety feeling for me. Can’t wait to try this one from KD… :relaxed: :call_me_hand: :peace_symbol:

11 Likes

So a friend went to thailand a few months ago and sent them to find KD on Koh Tao and I got KD’s seeds !!!

A little slice of heaven :wink:

15 Likes

That’s GREAT @greenbeans506 ! Really stoked you got at least one of those! There seemed to be a fair amount of variation in the KD KT’s that I grew out myself. I hope I’m around to see it flower out! Buds got quite thick for a Sativa, but still open enough to allow good airflow through them. Keep an eye out for ants bringing both aphids and/or mealy bugs. Good luck and thanks for posting this!

15 Likes