Overgrow Thailand

Indian Landrance exchange.com and Swami.com might be worth a look see ?

1 Like

3 Likes
2 Likes

didnā€™t the thai government recently pass out a ton of plants to their people after legalization? I wonder what genetics those all were

1 Like

those goverment lines were i recall labelled as cbd-heavy or low-thc. i never heard otherwise.

they could as it sounded be hybrids, the goverment didnt state they are ā€œthe thaiā€, as they did onetime show ā€œthaiā€ with oresident next to it, ultrathinleaved. but the free-samles they give out are cbdstuff

1 Like

The million plant giveaway was ā€œąø«ąø²ąø‡ąøąø£ąø°ąø£ąø­ąøā€, ā€œHang Garokeā€ or Squirrel Tail" landrace strain. Itā€™s been grown in quite a few different areas of Thailand, N. to S., E. to W. Itā€™s looking more and more to me as if the Thai Sticks that we all came to know & love back in the mid 1970ā€™s was likely coming from this landrace being grown in a mountainous region near the Laotian border near Mukdahan in Isarn (NE Thailand)ā€¦ Savannakhet is the capital of Savannakhet Province, Laos is just across the Mekong.

:call_me_hand:

13 Likes

The the accompanying map from Zomia Collective. Mukdahan is show as the bottom entry in Isarn, a major rice-farming area NE of Thailand.

:call_me_hand:

11 Likes

thanks for sharing the video

3 Likes

https://overgrow.com/uploads/default/original/4X/8/5/8/858ead5427e6c5b6702b2373511f29b2f5c7781a.jpeg
Sahon Nakhon area

7 Likes

You could beat someone to death with that thing!

2 Likes

Damn! Stand backā€¦ that thing may eat you! :joy:

3 Likes

The ko Chang, squirrel tail and dvaravati look especially apealing , I wish I was able to grow more long flowering sativas but they take a lot of effort indoors and I already have quite a few I need to preserve I hope some members here get these and are able to make a bunch for preservations sake.

4 Likes

That cola looks like a garden gnome dressed in live camo.lol

3 Likes

Iā€™ll be giving it a shot. I canā€™t wait. KD Koh Tao!! :desert_island: :fire: :thailand:

Iā€™ve been pretty successful at keeping the sativa in pots and using a dolly to wheel them into the house before the freezing weather. Iā€™ve found that most seem to be just fine in front of a sunny window.

1 Like

Oh wow! I just noticed this! Iā€™m all over that. thank you.

Yeah I either have to keep them small and let them flower outside till October then bring them in but Iā€™ve had better luck starting them indoors flowering for two months and timing it to put them outside in April so they finish by June. Iā€™ve grown a few long flowering types from start to finish inside but I only put a couple in the tent with everything else and top them down to 6inches before flowering. The eastern Manipur Burma finished at 7 feet tall and was put into flower at 6 inches tall smh

10 Likes

Hey Hey Lol :raised_hands:
Black Lime Reserve nice work !

2 Likes

I have a collection of crosses with it and an f4 or 5 of the BLR. I just havenā€™t gotten around to doing much with them yet . They were done by #smokeypockets on IG. He used to hang on Opengrow. I bet its the same that @ShiskaberrySavior has.

4 Likes

No Iā€™d got some from Smokey pockets way back when but the black lime reserve pic Iā€™d posted is from black market breeders .

4 Likes

I have some glue zauce x black reserve I made a few years back , somehow I wound up with sativa structured plants that reek of lemon and lime I havenā€™t done much with them myself but was thinking they would mix well with the 87 lime pop genetics I also have :thinking:

3 Likes