Overgrow your area

Oh no! The devils lettuce is even growing itself, what shall we do! Lock up your kids, lock up your wife!

When harvesting some seeds must have fallen down into the grow bag. I found this when I returned the following season…

9 Likes

Here’s another thought- maybe the only acceptable way to plant regular seeds around other growers is in an existing stand of feral hemp plants. Anyone growing in that vicinity would get pollinated, so you are not causing any potential harm.

the cannabis pollinates the feral hemp, resulting in jungli, and if you repeat that each year for long enough, you could theoretically improve the ditchweed into something usable for medicine.

3 Likes

One million views

2 Likes

That’s something I’ve thought about, but best of luck out breeding feral hemp. Outdoor growing isn’t a thing for a reason in those regions. The government could’ve stomped out outdoor growing easily by allowing industrial hemp but state governments are getting wealthy off of it all being illegal and enforcing those laws. Once everything is legal, hemp will rule the outdoor fields and drug cannabis the greenhouses and indoors in many places.

2 Likes

The cocksuckers would just pardon themselves anyways, then have the police throw some poor chap in jail for a dimebag.

2 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Strain hunter Franco Loja dies at 42 RIP

We have rain due tomorrow, so I thought it would be a perfect time for some Johnny Appleseed action.

So, Yesterday I had to run a few errands and brought a small baggie of seeds with me. Maybe 60-70 seeds. Random stuff from pollen chucks, but decent genetics.

Tossed them into vacant lots. Unkempt landscapes. Roadside areas that looked promising.

Grow wild, little friends! Live long and prosper.

6 Likes

I do that on many walks.

I like tossing seeds in places where they shouldnt be.

(Flower bed outside police station, city hall, county courthouse…)

Great fun when they’re growing to see how long it will take before someone notices.

4 Likes

I’ve told my wife that I really want to throw some seeds into my neighbor’s gardens just to see what happens. These are super straight-laced older neighbors (church every Sunday, no drinking, etc.) too…but I wouldn’t want to accidentally have them grow males.

2 Likes

Neighbors is too close.

That’s something they might take personally if they found out.

That was kinda the point though.

These are the type of people who need to have a pristine lawn that’s greener than everyone else’s. They use a shop vac to suck up every stray leaf from their yard/flower garden and make their fertilizer/weed guy inspect the smallest brown patch. They have been accused by former neighbors of poisoning trees that dropped leaves into their backyard pool–and I would tend to believe it. Somehow the raspberry bush that was closest to the fence died off…after they complained to my wife that it occasionally poked branches through the fence.

2 Likes

Yeah thats kinda sus as the kids say. Definitely way to convient that the plants and trees they have a issue about suddenly just start dying out of nowhere. So yeah maybe toss a few seeds out and see what happens.

1 Like

I like to drop seeds into planters at box stores, grocery stores, farmers markets. I know some of the 100 I sprinkled this year had to have grown

7 Likes
1 Like

Has anyone ever thought to go to a feral hemp patch and plant some drug seeds or pollinate some of the feral plants? Do that for a couple of years and you’ll have a few plants with high THC, maybe. Use Afghan seeds and pollen so you can tell the difference, and maybe have yourself a place to go and rub some charas if you’re ever Jonesing.

1 Like

I have thought about that, but the feral genetics would likely still overpower what MJ ones you introduce. If you could do something like cull all of the feral males and make sure only MJ ones pollinate, then that could be a possibility.

1 Like

It could take a few years, but the idea of potent (or semi-potent) cannabis free for any and all is a pipe dream of mine.
On the other hand, the way things are going, cannabis is going to be growing wild or feral across the US in a few years. Right now there are several bills to make cannabis legal in Congress right now, plus public opinion is changing. Hopefully, legalization will mean the DEA wills stop shelling out millions of dollars a year for eradication. Without federal funding, many jurisdictions would have a fraction of their current funding for eradication. Furthermore, fewer and fewer people are interesting in working in law enforcement. The ones who do are probably going to be even less inclined toward bothering people about cannabis, or at least I hope so.

1 Like

Or better yet, since times are looking brighter you could work an already known potent strain to be highly mold and disease resistant by growing outdoors in your region and selecting the best and staying clear of hemp adaptations that could halt progress. Maybe ultimately come up with the perfect outdoor clone that would not take seed no matter how much pollen bombed it. A totally sterile mother. That would be awesome living in the hemp dominated outdoor future.

Nah fuck that. Ima become a cop :joy::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Having a female that can only reproduce via cloning would be tedious, but it would be what you need if you live near hemp fields. Personally, I’d love to live in a world where THC content of industrial hemp is irrelevant. There are multi-purpose strains that could yield charas, seed and fiber.
Now, if only people would be less squeamish and puritanical about drugs.

2 Likes

I’m about to…lol…not on a mountainside, but all over this northern Virginia suburb.

1 Like