Planting seeds in plublic places

Yeooo Whats good Growmies I just had a thought. We should all start planting seeds in random public places( ie.McDonalds ) all the time and OG the world Literally lol . I think it would be a cool experiment. 1 million beans popped all over the country in random locations
imagine the outcome

22 Likes

Buddy of mine did a contest like this, basically the goal was an urban guerilla grow. None of them made it to harvest, but it was cool to watch.

12 Likes

I want to do a giant subterfuge #1 seed run this summer for just that reason

5 Likes

That’s cool AF lol What state if you don’t mind me asking I’m in FLA it’s perfect here all year minus 1 week but 69 degrees isn’t that coold lol

2 Likes

It was done in CA during the summer/fall.

1 Like

Did they get pulled or did they just die?

2 Likes

Try to find somewhere irrigated. There’s a hydro field I know of that gets overspray from lawn sprinklers…don’t ask me how I know this.

4 Likes

They all got ripped.

1 Like

Back in the day in the old Overgrow people were putting seeds in a balloon and just let it float up in the air…I guess sooner or later the balloon would pop and release the seeds, so they say…

16 Likes

I would say feminized seeds only. Unless you go check for males before they do damage

1 Like

Not all feminized seeds are guaranteed to be females and could fuck up other serious growers…

1 Like

8 Likes

Those seed bombs will all grow in a clump/bunch…it might work for radishes, carrots, turnips etc. In my opinion not good for pot seeds…

4 Likes

Imagine seeding the neighbors yard with tons of males and seeding your own shit

2 Likes

Hehehe I planted a bunch of really old seeds in a grumpy anti weed neighbors potato garden the other year…unfortunately nothing came up but it would have been hilarious.

I keep meaning to have a stash in my truck for when I’m driving around town, toss a few in the town gardens. I bet most of the workers would leave them be until forced to do something.

1 Like

I agree, male pollens can travel over 5+ miles…

Lol @imstinky males don’t do damage weed is supposed to have seeds sensimillia is cool and all that but we need those males to get more seeds with a larger gene pool

2 Likes

people have gotten too comfortable with the no seed bud I believe if you smoke it you need to grow it lol you taking away so put some back seeded bud should cost more imo

1 Like

Hmmm… Most seed packs go for $100, but a seeded bud is practically unsellable. :thinking:

5 Likes

In one of the historical towns in our area there is raised planters that are roughly the height of the street lights the people on the second floor apartments of a lot of the buildings with the balconies would throw their pot seed into the planters all of a sudden you would see the township sending a crew ,running through The neighborhood cleaning out all the 3 foot high weed plants funny as hell

6 Likes