OverGrow's Seeds Tradition

I remember seeing the recipe now, that´s right, thanks 99%.

2 Likes

I have only seen the complete opposite here with people sharing and trading … even some seed sellers are having promotions and give aways. another forum I hang out at (not much any more) frowns upon seed selling or trading or giving away so it’s quite refreshing to come here and be able to mail out some beans to guys and gals in need.

12 Likes

have you started growing these? from theamericanone? i would love it if you started a grow journal for these strains as i also have them as well, have not popped them

Yes I just put them in wet paper towels last night is a matter of fact. I’d be glad to keep a log for you Grobro. Also going to go four different nutrient lines on them once I clone my keeper. Doing Advanced nutrients, Fox Farm, Nectar of the God’s, and KNF.

2 Likes

What’s true breeding? And you should cross the slime and sunset :grinning:

True breeding = IBL

6 Likes

I’m going too cross them after I Line breed them and phenome hunt the best ones. Then I’ll cross then back cross them till I get what I’m after.

2 Likes

It kind of reminds me of the old Cannabisworld 1999 - 2001. A more laid back relaxed vibe and a good mix of experience levels… A small town feel.

I haven’t even bothered registering at any of the other websites.

9 Likes

I am leaving my post generic as to allow this post to cool, but there are various reply’s to the above posts.

I can guarantee you that if you really genuinely need seeds for free, you will get them here. If you are really interested in learning about cultivation and all of the aspects of cannabis it shows. Sometimes people put a lot of time and effort into making seeds to give away for free to others. New member’s join everyday. Some of them register, post, and never come back. I can also tell you as a sender of these seeds that my preference is that they arrive to someone that has been here for more than a few days.

I Believe cannabis seeds should be free but I also believe in paying for something that someone has put work into. The genetics I am running right now were all bought from seedbanks.

This website contains a large variety of growers in all styles of growing.

15 Likes

just hang out for a while, comment, and ask questions.
Show off your grow set up. even if its simple or modest.
I can’t help but want to help fill an empty tent or cab if I see one.
Also some like discretion, if a guy comes out and advertises some purple starburst or ghost og, seeds to give away he’ll get a million pms from “new members”

4 Likes

@2tokejoke the deed has been done be on the look out

3 Likes

You have a kind soul! :relaxed:

Meh not really there getting old still had over 90% pop rate 6 months back but better 2 be grown n not wasted but thanks
Ps anyone wants some hmu if your in the 48 still have couple 100 left n ive got 13 yrs experience in growing def not bonk bs

6 Likes

what kind were they again @Skiball ?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure it was blueberry Grobro

1 Like

Thanks for answering but @legalcanada was wondering. :grin:

1 Like

I get confused on this thing who I’m sending replys to Grobro. Lol kinda an old hillbilly, not real computer savvy. Wouldn’t even be on here if it wasn’t for my GF setting it all up for me. Lol

3 Likes

whats your IG? mine is @legal.canada but i don’t have a smartphone and i can’t post pictures from my PC so it’s pretty bare

No problem, i don’t mind. I learn tech stuff daily i believe.

1 Like

Its @aaronbush1974 I got a few pics lol

1 Like