Pakistan Treasure Biodiversity Regeneration Project

Here begins a biodiversity regeneration project with a vintage landrace named Pakistan Treasure.

More details to come. :100::dove:

20240630_232444

(upload://vt0tQszD6IjQFc8Q29JOZlkb5XI.jpeg)

![20240727_000428|375x500, 75%]

38 Likes

Nice. Do you have more info on these? I’ll have a seat if I may.

5 Likes

Pakistan Treasure (from Balochistan / Khyber Pass region / Pakistan)

It’s been preserved for 37 years.:dove:

20 Likes

oh dang! here for this one :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Looking great :heart_eyes:, is it indica leaning or that’s only my wishful thinking icon_e_confused|nullxnull, following along… popcorn

5 Likes

:+1: :+1:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

:grimacing:

1 Like

I saw it, thanks, I am many times fooled by plants and people …

1 Like

Pretty sure it’s indica . I’ll find out from the organizer :thinking:

Good question, though leaves look indica, it is a question worth getting the answer to :100:

7 Likes

. It’s basically a Tirah Valley selection, so it’s a Melting Pot of all sorts of genetics, or the pure local sativa. There are both Tirah varieties that are possible…the Ilaqai Nasal “Khyber Sativa” and the mixed ( amalgamated) version which is a mashup of all the South Asian greats, including Ilaqai Nasal… So this could be a pure sativa , it could be a sativa selection of the mixed version, or it could be an Indica selection of the mixed version. Khyber Pass is on the edge of the Tirah Valley region, separating Pakistan and Afghanistan. @GregOG
It’s been my understanding that when the word Khyber was used it was related to that old sativa, to differentiate it from other strains. It would start out with wider leaves that narrow over time

12 Likes

Hooo boy. This got my attention! Can’t wait to see these grown out!! If anything like POK Kashmir, gonna be something special for sure!

1 Like

Off to a great start… I’ll be watching this one

For one single occasion I hope you’re not right even if you areejem|nullxnull, time will tell, she’s beautiful right now … beer3|nullxnull

1 Like

At it again, aye Greg? :slightly_smiling_face:
I’ll be lurkin!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like