Pakistani Chitral Kush Anyone grown this

19 males!!! I understands your dislike of regular seeds now!

1 Like

I have some going as we speak , two nice girls and one realy pretty boy, have a few more seedlings playing catch up.
Making more of these in pure form while also crossing it to a few things like kushmints, ghost og , 92og , and shapeshifter.

9 Likes

Plants look nice ,I’m still thinking what I’m going to do with these seeds lol also have Hindu Kush and couple other strains friend of mine brought back from India

1 Like

I have a Pakistan Valley landrace that has been bullet proof.
-Well, that is what I was told it is…
-Cutting was procured from cloning class offered by Goodhope Hydro in DC.
I have not treated this plant well, lots of neglect…
Solid, tough plant. OK smoke.
I keep it around for possible breeding

1 Like

I hate regular seeds to be honest lol I have a shit load of tasty strains tucked away but their regulars,hate finding male plants all that waiting so I only grow fem seeds well,sometimes I grow the reg seeds last grow I had 19 males to bin so it sorta set me back on my grow

Your PCKs look nice. I’m interested in seeing what you find. Are those from CSI stock?

1 Like

No there from ace seeds, I’m looking forward to crossing it to the og kush. imperial genetics had a strain called kurple fantasy that was the pck crossed to og kush and it was realy good, I was never able to get the beans so this is the next best thing.

2 Likes

I just traded some OG kush from eypt lol friend of mine sent them,I was looking for what the locals grow over there but they grow OG kush as well lol

Not all og is created equal lol , most are s1 plants that are lacking some of the original genetic material.

1 Like

He told me it’s a nitemare keeping his plants from dying in the heat lol

3 Likes

I think the OGs crossed to the PCK sounds like a winner. From what I’ve read, CSI and Ace both originally sourced the PCK from Cannabiogen. I thought Cannabiogen collected and bred the PCK, but according to an IG post by Nspecta, they didn’t. They only reproduced them. Not that it really matters, it appears to be a great line. Mine are from CSI and I’m looking forward to growing them too.

I haven’t had the opportunity to experience the Ghost OG yet. Have you heard anything about what’s being found in the Cannaventure Ghost OG S1?

I’ve read that ace and cannabiogens are the same but I’m not sure who had it first , I don’t follow to many other peoples work with the og lines although csi has done some nice stuff , so has swampboys seeds.
Imperial genetics released the original pck og kush cross and it was called kurple fantasy. Imperial genetics was a couple of the original og kush crew teamed up in Colorado to release some different stuff but it was short lived and they have all moved on to different projects.

2 Likes

How are these guys doing for you? Noticed mandala has some in stock and now ships to the US. Tempting me!

There doing great , short stout plants that reek of dank skunkyness, there still in veg waiting for room in the flower hut to open up. I’ve noticed a few people working with the line recently and it’s historically been a great one to breed with.

1 Like

Thinking about starting a few of these for outdoor in NY Hot humid summer wet cool falls

1 Like