Paonia Purple Paralyzer seed run "CLOSED"

Leb hash, I’m on my way! Gimme 3 hours. Gotta get snacks

6 Likes

@DougDawson you gonna rock this bro! Gonna go post up by the Supabee @misterbee. Gummy worm?

3 Likes

Awesome, can’t wait man! Drive safe, but for real. We need to go fishing and have a sesh. Ne good bass lakes near you?

2 Likes

There are a few, I’ve found some huge small mouth in the Yakima by me. Been hitting the lakes for trout.

10 Likes

Right on,…trout is prime smoked… same with bass. Dm me later, we will have to figure something out.

2 Likes

I’m happy to sit on the sidelines as I watch and learn. Good luck and have fun!

6 Likes

Pullin up a chair amigo :slight_smile:

You got this Doug! Killer idea .

6 Likes

Ok folks, so a bit of info. Going to be using bagged Canna Coco and Perlite mixed at approx. 70/30. Figure to use the GH Trio for nutes with some CaliMagic and Epsom salt. Might throw in some GH Rapid Start early on to promote root growth. Will be taking down my last 2 finished plants this weekend and than have to decide where to do this. It may end up in my 2x4 dry tent. Have not figured out lighting yet but I have a few to choose from so will sort that as this get’s going.

12 Likes

Good luck with your run, that’s a nice strain to do it with.
Keeping an eye on this one, would love to finally get my mitts on the infamous PPP.!

6 Likes

Good shit @Badger

2 Likes

Well ladies and gentlemen, got home today and found the seeds kind of bobbing in the water. Gave them a quick touch and they sank right to the bottom. Took them out, put them in paper towel in my germination station with the seedling heat mag going strong. Should have some tap roots soon.

25 Likes

Trial & error brother! That’s the only way to get er done :sunglasses: :metal:

5 Likes

Yes indeed. This part is a no brainer, the pollination aspect is a whole new ball game but I have faith. Plenty of knowledge to pull from here. It’s going to go well.

14 Likes

Good luck! Ive never done a seed run but with how expensive they are for good genetics it crossed my mind a time or two

4 Likes

Well look at that, we have life. :smiley:

40 Likes

Hope you don’t mind me pulling up a chair. You’re going to rock it !

3 Likes

What a lovely sight.

:seedling: :green_heart: :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Yeah, I can’t help it, I LOVE this part.

6 Likes

Welcome to the trainwreck :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Thanks my man ! Hope you can hear me cheering from the side lines

3 Likes