Paonia Purple Paralyzer seed run "CLOSED"

Yeah. My hope too. They’ll show soon. Last time I said sure, resend them, they showed up the same day they were resent. That’s my luck. I’d gladly take more and share them. Thanks @Daytripr69 :wink::crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

We can give em a day or two

3 Likes

Let’s do a week. :wink::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Well it’s another day. One Tap root grew well, the other is smaller but it also was second to pop. Got them put into coco now so just have to wait for the magic. Fingers crossed that one is female.

26 Likes

Yeah, I can vouch for that!

I got one of Daytrippers SS packs… something north of 40 seeds!!

The dude sent out breeder packs to everyone!
:partying_face: :laughing: :clap:

so far 100% germ rate…

Cheers
G

18 Likes

Come on little ones you can do it!

7 Likes

You got the tap root so that’s a battle win and now the war continues. :four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

I’d love to tag along… paralyzer sounds like my kind of stuff.

4 Likes

Good luck there :balloon:

7 Likes

Hi @gerojota! I haven’t seen you since I came back. Good to see you.
:seedling: :green_heart: :four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

Thanks, appreciate it. I see you have been gone a couple years, welcome back.

4 Likes

Even an empty cup is always full…

5 Likes

Well it’s a sad day for one of the little PPP. I dug her out today as it had not broken the surface and the tap root is dead, RIP little one. On a happier note the other one has broken out and is starting a new life. May have to pop a couple more to be safe, just need 1 female.

30 Likes

Hey DD,
Just wanted to share that your timing(lunar) for the original 2 was spot on.
Lunar cycles and seed propagation:

Of course I’ve had seeds pop for me in the 3rd quarter but overall much better germ rates when I follow the Moon.

14 Likes

Well it’s another sad news day. Woke up this morning to the remaining seedling keeling over. Never had a seed pop a tap root and die on me yet here we are and 2 are dead/dying. Same coco, same nutes, same lights, I just don’t get it. Well there is no way I am giving up. Just dropped 4 more seeds. Here is hoping this was just some weird thing and the next 4 will grow big and strong. Sorry to let all you folks down but this is not over, just delayed 8 days. Those first 2 seeds will not go in vein.

17 Likes

I have been having the same issue this year. Same everything.

:seedling: :sunflower: :hibiscus: :wilted_flower: :seedling:

7 Likes

Just weird, the 2 plants in the pic have had the same exact things and they are thriving. Oh well, can’t let it get you down I suppose. I have 9 seeds left, 4 in water. Just need 1 healthy female to get this done. Hopefully the next 4 fair better, no the next 4 will fair better.

15 Likes

I have heard all my life this. When farmers follow the moon cycles their crops are much better.

5 Likes

It’s the wuflu

1 Like

Hi Doug, you could try this method I grabbed from Serious seeds, good luck anyway … beer3|nullxnull

How to germ.pdf (1.9 MB)

7 Likes