Paonia Purple Paralyzer seed run "CLOSED"

I updated my original entry with a flag also. and thank you for completing this run. looking forward to it.

regards,

1 Like

Silly question but why not build a Zig Zag seed separator? Plans are available online for free.

4 Likes

Not silly at all. The first reason is I have never heard of it, lol. Pretty cool looking though, I will look into that further, I got the plans now. Thanks for sharing that, could be a real time saver.

4 Likes

No problem man, I’m surprised you’ve never heard of one. Glad I hooked you up.

3 Likes

Hey @Bullskinner , I noticed you were interested in this when it started up so wanted to tag you in case you wanted to sign up :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You want to add a variable vent hole in the upper right area.

Cheers
G

12 Likes

@DougDawson thank you much for thinking of me. I signed up when this first started under trust level 2. I had to do a small edit because I’d dropped a couple numbers from it. Thanks Agian. Looking forward to running them next year

2 Likes

My pleasure @Bullskinner , I saw the name on that list and thought it might be you but was not 100% so wanted to tag you. Happy growing bud.

2 Likes

hey doug can i get on there

1 Like

Sure can, just sign up on the list. You will go on the bottom list but not to worry, all will be covered.

3 Likes

thank you doug, been in the hospital and just got out and seen this, appreciated

3 Likes

I’m in the USA I can’t seem to edit it.

1 Like

HMM, not sure why but no problem bud, I updated it for you. Glad to see another on the original list. They will go out in the Fall seed box.

1 Like

@DougDawson sure i was in the original one but added myself here as well.

I was a higher trust level when I originally signed up but life got in the way so I’ve added myself to level 2 :+1:

2 Likes

All done bro :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello @DougDawson congrats on the seeds, looks like you gonna make alot of people happy for sure, glad everything turned out, wow that list got full fast, lol , geuss santa came early, but just wanted to say congrats on the run, very nicely done,

2 Likes

Hey bud, I removed you from the new list as you are on the original, I just put your flag beside your name to confirm. I an not concerned about your trust level :slight_smile:

Thanks @katanaking00 and @Worstsideman63

5 Likes

Hey @DougDawson is there anymore room on there, i was waiting to give everyone a chance to get on there so i wouldnt be stepping on anyones toes, if not then thats ok, i just didnt want anyone to think thats all i wanted was seeds, lol, but i have been watching and waiting for them to be ready but also wanted everyone to be able to get theirs first, and by the way that was a awsome job on the run, congrats brother

2 Likes

Hey bud, just add spot 31 to bottom of the list and put your name down :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi i tried to but wont let me add 31 so dont know what to do and thanks