Papalag. All things Sinister seeds “Something Sinister This Way Comes “

This always happens :shushing_face:when we reuse our soil lol

I can’t tell the mrs she’ll pluck it lol :crazy_face:

3 Likes

This is the one I was highly intrigued by! Glad to hear it came out well already, hopefully after a proper cure it’ll be delish!

3 Likes

Hey sweetie, great to see you again. I hope you’ll stop by more. I wish we could get the old crowd over here. Quite a few already have. Hit me up anytime! peace

5 Likes

I’ve also have oil spill f1 on there own to try next round , maybe I’ll cross it to a few things lol

The yield on her was not great but she did not like the way I trained her
I guess she didn’t like a-little plant bondage lol :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Definitely and keep me posted. I’m a BLR fiend and oil spill has been on my radar for years so I’d love to see any and all offerings 100% some ladies just despise the bondage huh? Who knew. I had this purple indica many years back that if even slightly altered would just halt growth for like 7-10 days. She hated everything, needed 1/2 strength nutes, couldn’t touch her. I’d even avoid any larf removal etc. because she was an absolute superstar even with the issues. Wish I still had her now as I’m confident she would perform much better under my current regime .

6 Likes

Lmfao… they got u good paps :rofl:

1 Like

MTF x wtf

The daily trichomes check
Black sunshine

Bshw x herijuana

I expected the black sunshine to take longer but looks like she’s goin to get chopped

What do you all think

Paps

20 Likes

I would.

The Heri cross is still clear as can be. You talked to Indy lately? Wonder how he likes his new home.

That MTF x wtf looks wicked good!

6 Likes

Yep BS looks good to go! In the money zone !

5 Likes

Too clear for me too

I run in to him on IG he’s hustling like usual
Seems to be a good move

It dose look good and stinks too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:[quote=“TopShelfTrees1, post:369, topic:75916, full:true”]
Yep BS looks good to go! In the money zone !
[/quote]

I’m thinking tomorrow for sure
Lower buds are turning as well
But the bshw maybe a week I thought she would go first

Paps

9 Likes

Down with her … ges_down

5 Likes

She get the chop today

5 Likes

Well when a male Black Cream meets a female Pennywise and they fall in love…

Except in this case the male was already long dead and never met the female who was just asking to be hit with a semen cloud :laughing:

@Nagel420 had sent me some of the BC pollen and thankfully I thought of the cross when attempting the Pennywise seedrun because these beans were the silver lining to the failed run.

8 Likes

Once I get through this mess I created, probably will need to pop some seeds. I think the ganja gods said hey you are getting too damn greedy, we are gonna take some of those strains away lol. It sounds like a really nice cross, TY again.

7 Likes

This place makes me feel so damn dumb lol I just visit Paps threads ha! Nice we have at least one place to stay in touch.

6 Likes

You can out grow the best of them

Please stop any time you want

6 Likes

The best thing have arrived thanks to our sweet angle

I don’t know what to eat first

17 Likes

I need a angel to drop a pile of edible goodies off . May I suggest 1 of each.

9 Likes

I second that….:point_up:t2:And drizzle the RSO on top before hand :wink:

7 Likes

The canna sugar is a great way to wake and bake in my coffee

The little cupcake was yummy but that chocolate skull is giving the eye so it my be next

Now the cream filled cupcake are for tomorrow

10 Likes