Papalag. All things Sinister seeds “Something Sinister This Way Comes “

I gotta try some canna sugar. How have I never thought of this, even to just get THC/CBD into me the second I wake up…. Love this idea

8 Likes

Fun stuff :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Sugar seems to kick in a bit quicker too. Mix it with a bit of cinnamon for toast. Mix it with some Kool aid or ground fruit with touch of citric acid, you’ve got Pixie Stixs, add some cocoa, powdered milk, you have hot cocoa. You can also use it to make cakes, candies, etc. Dissolve it in warm water, then add it to drinks. And those sugar cubes :slight_smile: Easy enough, a

touch of flavor and bit of water. I actually used Kool Aid to flavor these ones.

20 Likes

Those look so cool how many skulls is too many . What strength did you make them .

6 Likes

I made them 100mg, made super extra potent sugar to make them.

5 Likes

@Gardenartus The snickerdoodle cookies are my favorite they are amazing thanks again

Paps

5 Likes

Awesome :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I got a new candy mold :slight_smile: Butterscotch “lifesavers” 15mg.

18 Likes

Since I lost in space for my drying tent here’s my new drying hack those giant leaf bags and a hanger

15 Likes

Man I’m jealous! How were the edibles?

3 Likes

They amazing as always bro

The cupcakes go down today lol

5 Likes

Haha that looks great!!! Awesome @Gardenartus !!! I gotta learn this shit!!

4 Likes

Oh man, I’m so happy to have you around again. This place is big and it’s hard to follow everyone but just hang with peeps you know and the others will come in and out. This place grew a lot in the last two years.

I just got an unexpected raise in my monthly check so I’d love to hit you up for a few things. You’re the pro. I still laugh at my first attempt at making RSO, ha. I was using that syringe you originally sent me with oil, and it was twitchy. I had that stuff all over the ceiling, walls, and myself. I finally got it filled but paid my dues, lol. I did it again a couple of times with no problems but it’s been a while now.

There are a good many peeps here from OpenGrow. You’ll get to enjoying it I predict. I hope so! peace

7 Likes

LOL I did that one time, could not get a 10 gram to move, and when it did, went all over the ceiling, my hanging pots, what a mess. One of my friends tried to make it, came out thick, chunky, and green, looked like the first time I made it ha! Does take a bit of practice to get it down. Nice, you got a raise. :slight_smile: Hit me up in a PM.

4 Likes

If you want any tuts, just let me know :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Definitely… still trying to get there on the grow dialing in etc… but absolutely when I harvest … I really appreciate it… the wife is on the medical card… so we are legal to grow etc… buuuuuuut… our old asses are starting to struggle with smoking… figured eating would be a nice break from the coughing and coughing… rso is amazing we’ve tried that… but the sugar and the candies and all you make are stronger than dispensary … I will be stoked to try it… especially that canna sugar… morning coffee with canna sugar… YES PLEASE!! We’ll take 2 cups!! Haha

You’re the bomb @Gardenartus !!!

7 Likes

I need you to fly your drone over the line and drop me some of your goodies please lol

4 Likes

Paps must be enjoying some cupcakes tonight. He hasn’t posted in 11 hours. :grin:

4 Likes

Lmao you know it… he said he was hahahaha!!!

1 Like

Supposed to cook cupcakes not get cooked by cupcakes lmao… well no wait… yeah get cooked by cupcakes :cupcake: :yum:

3 Likes