Papalag. All things Sinister seeds “Something Sinister This Way Comes “

Looking good, I’ll try to pull up a seat in the corner… if I can find one that’s not full of plant already. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Awesome I’ll check this out

2 Likes

Thats the coolest logo I’ve ever seen, haha. Really like the sound of those strains. Sound amazing! Good luck growing dude.

2 Likes

Since I made a thread a week or so asking about sinister seeds and got quite the feedback, I’ll pull up my rocking chair and take my mud boots off!
Thanks @Papalag :sunglasses::pray:t2::call_me_hand:t2::fire:

3 Likes

intrestin lineup there,Paps. have another great run!!
pulled me an armchair too :popcorn:

3 Likes

Hey paps, I brought some beers for the show :vulcan_salute:

4 Likes

Old school strains and a beer I’m set bro
Just need a shot of Bourbon

3 Likes

At 8:15 in the morning? You’re a Viking!

2 Likes

Hay bro

No it is a bit early even for me lol

3 Likes

Well if you had been up all night or something it wouldn’t be bad. Like when a night worker wants a beer and spaghetti at 8 am and everyone looks at them like they’re a monster.

4 Likes

Note
The grape earth in the Octopot likes hi ppms

I didn’t like the way the leaves looked the color is spotty and not quite the right shade
So last night I added about 300ppms of 15.5/0/0 and calmag combo to the Reservoir

This morning she looks much better but still not :100: %
There’s only 1 gallon in the reservoir so by tomorrow I’ll be filling them up ,grape earth will get some special treatment
But I’m thinking I may just add a shot of 10/30/20 to the reservoir now to try and boost her spirts so to speak
@ifish @George @Nagel420 @Slick1 @Cormoran @Terpsnpurps

What do you think ?

7 Likes

I’m trying to remember when I’d grew mine if they were nitrogen hungry!
Can’t see it hurting to bump up there feed .

2 Likes

Your right it can’t hurt I may start the next feed at 2/1/1 npk
Or higher

3 Likes

They look fine to me… slightly paler new leaves than older, I guess, but I thought that’s just because the chlorophyll hasn’t had time to grow yet. Dunno, you know your hydro better than I do for sure. :slight_smile: I stick them in soil and let it do all the work, then try to keep them from getting rootbound and usually fail.

4 Likes

Try root pruning before up potting it will solve that problem definitely

5 Likes

I’ve got some stuff from him. 72 Colombian gold I think is one I grabbed.

2 Likes

I break the roots up pretty thoroughly when I’m using the plastic pots at all. It doesn’t happen in fabric pots, which makes it easier to keep the plant happy but harder to transplant, so it’s a mixed bag. With the plastic pots, the fact that it gets rootbound makes it easier to separate the soil from the layer of growstone I keep at the bottom for wicking up water… of course, sometimes they just stop wicking at all in the plastic pots, so I’m torn on which to use.

2 Likes

I’m definitely the wrong guy to ask about hydro! Maybe not for long but for now :wink:

2 Likes

That 72 Colombian I’ve been keeping away from its like a 20 week strain
Those long term strains scares me :scream:

I need to work up to something that long so far I’m at 14 weeks as my longest or my nerves get shot

5 Likes

@Cormoran , then go airpots , that’s the middle ground : )

Thems good ideas paps , probably mag : )

3 Likes