Papalag. All things Sinister seeds “Something Sinister This Way Comes “

It mostly is metalhead

1 Like

Yeah true… lol I’m that too haha

1 Like

My favorite on that album is spiderbaby… lol

1 Like

I defoliated today , cleaned up , and went back in to the tent , and it looks like I did nothing at all ! lol :joy: they recover quickly , lol even though I just clipped them a bit 3 days ago .there was a lot of things I missed .

IN OCTOPOTS
Black sunshine

Grape earth

BSHW x Herijuana

Oil spill x blr

in fabric bags
Grape earth

BSHW x herijuana

Paps

35 Likes

All looking good Paps! :grin:

2 Likes

Ah, I wan’t expecting that for the parents. Did you get those BLR crosses from Smokey Pockets? He sent me a bunch a few years or more back. I’ve only grown the OG x BLR. It was good. I’m pretty sure theres no cross with oil spill, though.

Looking bodacious as usual, bro! peace

3 Likes

GSC x BLR

Black Dominica xBLR

MOB x BLR

Death Rose x BLR

I think those might be from Smokey pockets

4 Likes

BLR f4,

BLR x Goji

BLR x Strawberry Bozo

BLR x Cheese

BLR x OG Kush

BLR x Kashmir Skunk

BLR x Durghanchitral

BLR x Amnesia Haze

BLR x Sugar Punch

And, a MOB x OG Kush.

I think he may have sent them after I moved here to Colo. So, 4-5 yo.

I bet one of those is crazy fire. Maybe the Sugar Punch… Cheese… He must still be working with that BLR.

4 Likes

No not smokies p

These are all Indy’s gear bro

4 Likes

Is he still doing stuff with Griot? Isn’t that who he used to stick with? I’m gonna try his IG page. Just to look. I need to grow what I have. That Damaged Case sounded good.

3 Likes

Ok, went to his new site. He’s definitely graduated from hanging with us, lol… at least according to his prices. :grin: I’m glad to see it. Man, he’s really been steady at it for a while. Now my stash of his stuff is gonna be rare, discontinued, EXPENSIVE, Fire! haaaa

I still haven’t touched Snow Kush (Huck Kush x Snow Queen), Damaged Case (Psychosis x Huck Kush) x (Psychosis x Heri), and Lost in Space (Apollo13 x Blue Moon Rocks).

I think I still have some of his Rebel Yell x Heri. That was an impressive plant.

7 Likes

Ok now
Mtf x (atf x nl5) has confirmed that she’s a lady :clap::clap::clap::+1::smirk:
So into the Octopots she goes
Mixed up 20/20/20 with some 15.5/0/0 a drop of Epson salts and the magic juice rhizotonic
@ifish I too use the magical fractions in my concoctions I think I was an alchemist in a past like :mage:‍♂ lol :laughing:

Total ppm after mix was 689 too high so just add water and brought the ppms down to 554
Just right lol :joy: said papa bear lol

It dose looks like I have 2 more ladies and a male

By the way the black sunshine clone is doing well
Paps

20 Likes

When all the computors crash , we will still beable to grow paps , then we will be the ones laughing lol
Lookin great : )

8 Likes

Yeah, I hear you @ifish… And, it probably will happen. If all of the computers go down peeps like us will be the most sought after of anyone, lol. :sunglasses:

Save your seeds, and vacuum pack your stash. The world may yet put us all on the upper echelon of society. :golfing_man:

8 Likes

Lmao… man u guys gonna be waiting quite a while I’d think… I hope you’re both young!! I hope you’re both wrong hahaha

2 Likes

I think @ifish is pretty old. I’m only 66, so I have forever… :grin:

7 Likes

Besides where would I get my daily headaches without my computer and a plethora of incorrect knowledge :upside_down_face: by no means does that imply you guys… you guys the bomb :bomb: I mean all over the internet all the bs :laughing:

5 Likes

Haha that’s hilarious… I thought I was old at 45 :laughing: see that’s why I’m always getting high as can be to slow time down it’s science lol

3 Likes

That looks great paps!!! U guys make me jealous on the daily. . All of ya

3 Likes

Its not a race but I got you beat at 68 in 2 months lol :joy: hopefully I’ll make it :+1::+1::+1::+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes