Papalag : Chronicles of a mad hippie Or what a madman does with three tents, five octopots and a crap load of seeds

It makes the oil more potent, less filler material, less tacky, and flows better. If you purge off that alcohol, you will have cannabis oil, which tastes Gawd awful too lol but no alcohol. I put the oil in caps, can not stand the taste. The oil is Super Potent, you can literally trip on it, only a small amount needed. I have to use a gram a day, but I have 17 diseases, 5 autoimmune, with MS seems to take a lot to treat all the symptoms and keep me in remission.

8 Likes

Thanks for the reply Gardenartus, and nice to meet you!

I’ve made RSO, and was member of a UK site where it seemed everyone liked to be well oiled… no one squeaked! Really though, most oiled for medicinal, I thought it was a UK thing. Pretty dead lately, but they have some great tutorials.

I’m with you, now, that stuff tastes gross. Plus it’s way too much faffing for me.

I was wondering about why get rid of lipids, and waxes, etc. in tinctures? Why not the whole hog, entourage thing?

Sorry to hear that you ail. I’m just old, but healthy. I would not like it if I couldn’t feel good.

I am glad to hear that cannabis helps. Fucking Harry Anslinger :frowning:

3 Likes

I pictured much longer hair for some reason :laughing:

6 Likes

Got it cut not long ago lol😂

I still picture me younger but shit happens

7 Likes

Long hair don’t care in spirit papa…

3 Likes

Both have health benefits, they just completed a study showing CBDa and CBGa will keep Covid from attaching to human cells. The raw form also works better on Prostate cancer, CBDa, which might be the case for hormone-driven breast cancer as well, but they have not done any studies on that. The Acid forms help epilepsy better than decarbed.

I am not really sure because I have not tried non-decarbed oil to see if it would work as well for my conditions. I did try the belly button method, and I could not sleep, I need to shut my brain off and the oil does do that, so probably non-decarbed would not work well for sleep, not sure about pain. Guess we need to experiment :slight_smile:

You can juice, or simply cap up the herb ground, non-decarbed to get the acid form.

7 Likes

I was struck fairly young with most of that. I do really well due to cannabis, I don’t look as sick as I am :slight_smile: Seriously the only reason I can function is because I eat cannabis.
The only thing I take the waxes and lipids out of is the oil, just makes much more fluid, more potent oil.
TY< nice to meet you as well.

4 Likes

Shit!!! I am so proud of cannabis for reasons like that!!! That is an amazing success story!! I love to slap things like this in the face of non believers that still attempt to demonize marijuana…

4 Likes

Nice! Thanks for ordering! Great color choice!

4 Likes

I sweat by Rhyzotonic! And cannazyme and b52, what a great combo, roots for days!

2 Likes

Where Can WE buy this tee ???:v::+1:

1 Like

hey Ras, here You can get it:

3 Likes

Hey Paps,that Shirt looks goood!!
is it silkscreen or plottered?

1 Like

It seems to be good quality I believe it’s not a silk screen

I think I’ll get the hoodies next

2 Likes

@ ifish talked me into this and I have to say I think the babies love it

My plants always look healthy but since I fed them last night with the stuff this morning they look extremely happy ! very hard to explain the overall look at the plant just told me they liked it they’re perky they seem to glow

2 Likes

It’s great stuff, I use it from beginning to end of flower, awesome roots means happy plants :grin:

1 Like

I agree
I think it’ll be just great when I up pot to the Octopots

It’ll give the clones a great start

2 Likes

I used to get that stuff at our only grow store. Turned out they get a lot of things to give away as free samples. I just asked if they had any free stuff, and they pulled out a box full of all kinds of things!

2 Likes

I’m trying the canna boost too this next run : )

5 Likes

I am going to have to try that out, still swimming in plants with issues, dang never ever ever over-fertilize, it is taking months to recoup. Finally starting to see some nice growth to hopefully take clones and get rid of these ugliest plants you have ever seen, Hang my head in shame kind ha!

3 Likes