Papalag : Chronicles of a mad hippie Or what a madman does with three tents, five octopots and a crap load of seeds

Oh hey 3 out of 4 already popped @ifish !!!

2 Likes

Oh yeah just top feed and used it in the res :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Awesome bro

1 Like

Cali led light?

2 Likes

You gotta love that height Pap. With your lights at maximum height, what kind of room do you figure you have underneath (not counting pots)?

3 Likes

No there’s like 60 inches up there hot damn those will get big lol

5 Likes

Yeah California lightworks 500 full spectrum I love it

3 Likes

Hope you will enjoy your new toys :grin:, willing to see what you’re able to do with them … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Be careful what you wish for Papalag. This Jack the Ripper is trying to grow thru the roof!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

26 Likes

I need to control myself lol
Tiger she is beautiful great job :clap:

6 Likes

It’s a monster!!!

3 Likes

How did your oil come out Papalag?

2 Likes

Quite good if I do say so
I did not purge the whole thing
I seem to have problems with that , practice makes prefect lol

6 Likes

Looki a gift from my baby my little girl( ok I bettter clear this up she almost 30 she’s no baby but she’s my baby) is always thinking about her daddy

19 Likes

That looks dangerous !

3 Likes

Looks great!

I should send this post to my kids… maybe they will ‘take the hint’?.. :vulcan_salute: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Cheers
G

10 Likes

Is she looking for another old, Gray Haired Bandito, antique type husband? She has wonderful shopping skills! You raised her well! :wink:

6 Likes

Did you see the giveaway??? Win FastBuds Forbidden Runtz Auto Cannabis Seeds from Gorilla Seeds - #41 by Terpsnpurps

3 Likes

Day 6 in the Octopot

Great growth and the roots still didn’t hit the Reservoir

I know some people think I’m crazy( @George what do you think my friend :thinking:) but here they are topped at the 3 node and a new net installed going to run them scrog style this run

And the mtf x ( atf x nl5) babies ( will go in the small tent

And 1 grape earth and 1 BSHW x herijuana will get up potted to keep around

2 males of black sunshine are at there 1st day of flowering

Small tent is now in drying mode with the last bubble monkey ! then I will convert it into a veg tent again
I’m going to build a small flowering box just for males that is removable

Paps

18 Likes

Crazy means normal for us
GO GO GO youre flying there

7 Likes