Papalag : Chronicles of a mad hippie Or what a madman does with three tents, five octopots and a crap load of seeds

That looks really good! If I get stiff oil, I drop it in a cup of hot water, which makes it loose enough to use most of the time.

3 Likes

Thanks Pap. I would tell you what they are but I couldn’t come close to getting them right. I’ll say that it’s nothing short of a miracle that she is still with us.
She is my Sister-in-law.
Prayers are always welcome my friend.
:pray:

7 Likes

It will be a blessing for her. Even though you do not feel it, does not mean your endocannabinoid system is not being fed :slight_smile: Have you tried to use it as medicine, not relying on the high it brings, but as medicine you don’t feel but know it is working? Might want to try that if you haven’t, stay on a regular dose and use it for about a month and see if it might make a difference?

Just thought of something, might even work well for you if you use it sublingual, by passing the liver?

5 Likes

My wife said as much @Gardenartus .
I’ve been using it when my tremors start. It doesn’t help when I dose at the moment but I have not tried using it every day.
I’ll try that with my CBD tincture.
I made that with some 30:1 CBD Ratio a while back.
Thanks.
:wink:
I’ll let you know if I notice any positive effects.

4 Likes

Yes! Like pharmie meds you need to use to Prevent, not just treat :slight_smile: I think you will have much better success.

5 Likes

Wow amazing @Gardenartus … thank you for description!!

2 Likes

Check this out @Papalag … I’m jealous of this light… lol

3 Likes

@Terpsnpurps its got all the bells and whistles even a timer for UV wow :star_struck:

Looks expensive ?

I may add UV California lightworks got one that good with my light

Maybe I’ll treat myself for my birthday :birthday: :laughing:

3 Likes

Yes its like 1600 or some shit… but man it’s cool to be able to change spectrum on it… wow… I also was looking at these for a third of the price… also spectrum tuning…

1 Like

Have u seen the solacure uvb? They claim to be stronger than all other uvbs… and guarantee more trich production… now a guarantee is a strong word to use… so I’m interested for sure…

2 Likes

Yeah I thought so 1600 is a bit much

I also worry about if the UV breaks are then the whole light needs servicing ?

I like separate things , one goes bad your still up and running

I may try co2 something small and dyi project most likely

4 Likes

No the uv is removable

2 Likes

I just thought it was cool… I can’t afford it either hahaha

2 Likes

I go window shopping all the time

These a guitar that like 5 thou I keep looking at while I drool :drooling_face:

2 Likes

I feel the same over drums… how long have u been playing? I’m a self taught drummer… started when I was in 3rd grade… very young… natural talent… lucky…

Note to self the bshw x herijuana and grape earth in the 2 gallon fabric bags are in flower I’m giving these 2 a head start by about 1 maybe 2 weeks

I will save a little room in the big tent for them

So hopefully this will work out
Timing is everything

Mtf should sex in like 2 weeks
The big tent should be ready to flip in 2 weeks
Males should start producing pollen by then
Once I collect pollen the boys are gone 🥷
Before plants are transferred into the big tent they will get a washing down so not to transfer pollen hopefully :pray: :joy:

6 Likes

I been looking at the Colofrog. That is a big light big one up top. Anything bigger than a 4x4 is to much for me right now. 3x3 and 2x4 are what I’m wanting. @Terpsnpurps 800w that is a big one.

2 Likes

How’s your grape earth doing ? I somehow lost that plant in my confusion on a string grow.

5 Likes

I’ve got 2 girls out of 4 both are the same structure

Iv never grown this one out before so looking forward to seeing what she brings

The one in the Octopot had a cal mag deficiency so I adjusted last feed , looked like it helped, colors are much better

The bud Sur holy weed x herijuana seems to dislike ppms over 500 , what I thought was heat stress it was actually she is a lite feeder

7 Likes

Love some grape.

2 Likes