Papalag : Chronicles of a mad hippie Or what a madman does with three tents, five octopots and a crap load of seeds

Looks great :+1:

3 Likes

wow, you are the culinary wizard!

3 Likes

I could not get the shine to show on this, but you can see yourself in this cake. The guy at the bank gave me a big ole hug. :slight_smile: Galaxy cake.

Hey Pap, you see Opengrow looks to be shut down, hope you’re doing well, thanks for the space to show off. :slight_smile:

13 Likes

All good I was hoping to see you around :+1::+1::pray:

3 Likes

Wow that looks awesome!!!

2 Likes

Ever heard of greenhousefeeding.com? Or directgardensupply.com? They had a 100 percent calcium product I ordered and after talking to them they seem pretty friggin legit… this is what i ordered from directgarden…

2 Likes

a04b8a66ded42c5ecea1bc138b8ec377f836cdf1_2_690x318

3 Likes

hahaha too funny, at first I thought you were talking to me, you use calcium to make that cake.

3 Likes

Lmfao!!! That’d be one funny tasting cake!

3 Likes

But great job… I am jealous of your baking and growing skills lol

3 Likes

Looks like a great find

I need to look into this :+1::+1::+1:

2 Likes

Yeah they are pure mined in Germany and Switzerland apparently trying to create the purest mineral nutes available…

1 Like

I definitely recommend it… it seems good… some are costly but some aren’t too bad

2 Likes

Ifish was saying only the calcium is prob best 1 others numbers aren’t right ratios… but yeah if u want pure calcium… then good :+1:

3 Likes

ifish is pretty darn smart when it comes to ratios on nutes.

5 Likes

Oh I know… that’s why I said that haha

5 Likes

He’s been teaching me pretty much everything lol

4 Likes

He is very kind, he tried to help me, but I think I am dumb lol

3 Likes

Lmao… no it’s just hard not to feel dumb sometimes … it happens when someone knows a lot about something … believe me … I asked my wife one day… am I dumb? Because I couldn’t understand math we were doing with ratios etc… @ifish can recall It was just last week hahahaha

4 Likes

Hi @Gardenartus : ) missed you : )
Super happy your here to look after us : )

6 Likes