Papaya, Tangilope, and Wreckage flowering

Sounds like a great experiment worthy of trial!

1 Like

Reg la con beans would be sick bro. I cant even find femsXD only la crosses. But id grab some reg la cannadential forsure!!

1 Like

I know it’s only been a few days since my last update, but the Wreckage is getting feisty and I wanted to share. About half done, and starting to pack on some weight. This one’s not LST’d to hell and back, though still has 6 pretty chunky colas. If the smoke is good, I’ll be keeping this one going for a while.

7 Likes

Lookin good dude:) the wreckage is by th seeds right?

Great job!:+1:
Bring 'em on home!
Good luck😎

Yep, Wreckage is from TH Seeds – will certainly be looking into their other offerings in the future.

1 Like

Im sad they stopped making reg beans… who the fuck does thatXD

Good news, everyone. It seems like they may have had a change of heart with this.

It looks like SHN has restocked their THSeeds beans, and most (if not all) are non-feminized. If you accidentally buy some, I’m sorry for being an enabler :laughing:

1 Like

Say whaaaaaaatttt. I need some!!!

1 Like

Had to move things around for watering and tidying up, so a couple of solo shots:

Papaya at 46 days (with hints of pink and purple, I’m not even mad):

Tangilope at 46 days (a hot mess of bud flop and tossing off fan leaves like they’re going out of style):

2 Likes

Day 50 (and 40 for Wreckage). Dun dun. First, the group:

Papaya, day 50:

Slow burner, it seems. Still swelling a bit, but not much in the way of ripening. I’m guessing she’ll go to 9 weeks. I do like the color on that one bud – don’t really know why it’s going purple, but I’ll just accept that it’s an especially pretty bud :smiley:

Tangilope, day 50:

Growth spurt, pleasant surprise! The fan leaf exodus has a silver lining in that a lot of the inner buds are plumping up as well. Also, I decided to try a popcorn bud, and my verdict is: this is a marijuana plant. Perky, clear-head high – about what I was expecting, and no complaints :slight_smile:

Wreckage, day 40:

Hard to photograph, (and preview is terrible – click to see the whole thing) but I love this branch. That frosty little nugglet down at the bottom makes me drool every time I see it. Should be easier to photograph once I take the axe to one of the others. Seems quite happy with life, compared to the Tangilope – has lost 2 leaves total, and those were pre-topping fan leaves that hadn’t seen light in months.

4 Likes

DAYUM SON looking great!!!

1 Like

Finally got a picture of the Wreckage (day 46) that does it justice :smile: Don’t think it’ll plump up quite as much as the Tangilope (which won’t stop growing), but will do better than the Papaya.

Papaya and Tangilope hit 8 weeks today – will post some pics before I brutally murder them.

5 Likes

Wreckage, day 50:

Chugging along, slowly packing on weight. Had to stake some of the side branches, but the two dominant colas seem pretty sturdy. Sparkly, can’t really tell how it smells because the Tangilope is dominating the room. Speaking of which…

Tangilope, day 60:

She won’t stop plumping up, even with a week of flushing (I’m not even mad, that’s amazing). Has some scattered amber trichs, but probably only a third are cloudy – think I’ll give her another 4 days or so before the chop. As said before, the rapid leaf shedding doesn’t seem to have impacted flowering much, and it helped to plump up inner buds.

Papaya, day 60:

She’s been chopped. My hands are sore. I knew she had a lot of branches, but didn’t realize just how many until I got to the inside – I have around fifty 1-foot branches drying right now, though probably only a third of those have Nice Dense Nugs. Will post a pic of the trunk later. Oh, an aside – I found 2 buds which had little itty bitty boy parts sticking out, though I don’t see any evidence that pollination occurred. Nonetheless, I’m glad my next round is all regular beans – boo feminized seeds.

7 Likes

You’re doing a great job! You have some beautiful fall colors on that Papaya for sure. Sorry to hear about the boy bits. Hopefully no beans will be found.

1 Like

Oh dayyuuummmmm son!! Sexy as fuck!!

1 Like

You two are too kind, I’m sure your current grows are going to be drool-worthy in the end.

2 Likes

I’m so tired of trimming make it stop :sob: Anyway, here’s the Tangilope on day 64 before I began chopping her down, though she’s now at day 68 and I’m still chopping her down.

This plant turned out pretty okay :laughing: Huge yield of dense, chunky nugs, despite some nutrient hiccups and cold-for-a-sativa temperatures. I’ve set a very high bar for my future grows, and with many years of practice I might be able to do this again! Wreckage is still chugging along, looking frosty and delicious, but downright petite in comparison to this beast.

6 Likes

@oranje,

Great job!
The flowers look scrumptious​:smile::+1:

Let us know, please, how they smoke.

I am curious as to how you will like the Papaya…this is the only strain in your grow which I have grown out myself.
(Although it was over ten years ago!)

Thanks😎

She looks wonderful! What hiccups you had you handled very well obviously. You’re a good grower when you can have a good grow with no problems. You’re a great grower when you can have a great grow with lots of problems. Ha! Ha!

1 Like