Papaya, Tangilope, and Wreckage flowering

Oh Tangilope, you are delicious…

Wreckage, day 62… my chainsaw is ready and waiting:

On the whole, Wreckage was an extremely easy plant to grow: dense branching, not too picky with nutrients, frosted up like a champ. Yields are not nearly as good as the Tangilope, but buds still look denser than the Papaya. She smells delicious, sort of a dank stingy-spice – I’m pretty sure the smoke will be great :smile:

In conclusion, growing weed is fun and I may try it again sometime. By sometime, I mean I have 2 Wreckage and a Tangilope that desperately need to be repotted, so I’ll probably start flowering them next week.

6 Likes

Congratulations on the finished grow! Those buds look tasty.

1 Like

Beautiful fade bro. Looks dank as fuck

1 Like

Thank you both :grin:

I haven’t tried the Wreckage yet, will hopefully give it a taste in a couple days. The Papaya is pretty good smoke – fairly standard indica, though not too sleepy. I probably could have cut feeding a little earlier as it’s a little harsh, but hopefully that improves as it cures. The Tangilope is a clean, mellow sativa – no body high at all, just happy energy. I’m hoping the Wreckage falls somewhere in the middle.

1 Like

So the Wreckage from above… it’s odd-in-a-good-way smoke, and that’s why I award it, :star2: winner of the grow. Clapping, etc.

I like a rough trim, and also it’s great justification for being lazy :grin: Also I wanted to see if any of the nice purple in the sugar leaves would survive the cure. Answer: no, it just makes the buds look a little goth.

It smells like a little bit of everything: spice, sandalwood, hash, a little of lemon, and maybe a pinch of garlic. There’s also a tingly-nose thing that I can’t really compare to anything… in other words, it’s odd! Smoke is woody-menthol with black pepper. High is a very nice balance of all things: mellow in the head, relaxed in the body, but still able to pretend to be human if a need arises.

Good job, Wreckage. I salute you.

5 Likes

Tangie X Chocolope good choice !

2 Likes