Paps Octopots grow

HGK/Goji looking better now in flower??? From here looks fine. She grows small hard golf ball nugs all over, NOT big long running Buds like Orange Goji or Silverfields. Different structure. She is really favoring the candy kush side of things and will most def have taste!!!

2 Likes

She’s filling in nicely and I’ve only topped her once I did not do multiple topping or fimming this time like I always do and
The net filled just fine So glad I adjusted the side and back of the net to support those in the back
The lemon gas last time fell all over the place
I wish I had been able to veg atf x nl5 a week or so longer next time

If you remember me telling you I gave away atf x nl5. Plants
My bro finished them up and with the cold weather they turned black was beautiful looking plants

So I plan on letting the cold in a bit in later flowering

Very happy how their turning out
This time the buds will be off the hook

5 Likes

Week #3 after flip.
Switched over to jacks 10/30/20 at 1 teaspoon per gallon for the next 3 weeks ( first grow using the product )
I’ll top the Rez on each Octopot and see who’ll need to be refilled first my moneys on lemon gas

5 Likes

Day 16 they officially look like they’re starting to form buds

Here’s a few pics

First is lemon gas
2nd is holy grail kush x gogi OG
3rd atf x nl5
4 th shiva dawg
Then group shot
Paps

17 Likes

SCHWING!!!

SWEET!!!

Lemon Gas looks good

HGK looks OUTSTANDING…for her I mean, GREAT rep of her right there !

ATF X NL5…WHY am I not popping those seeds!!! Gonna be a KILLER PLANT right there…took cuts???

Stretch looks perfect…gonna need 2nd net…lol…

And people think Im crazy for feeding as I/we do!!! Look at them bitches goin to town … thing front right is a BUSH!!!

Stay the course man…the 10 30 20 …thn the 50/50 mix…then finish on the 5 12 26

Your gonna have a stupid good DENSE, HEAVY, STINKY harvest brother!!!

5 Likes

BTW…IF you get a nice rep of the HGK X Goji she is outstanding. Like Goji on taste steroids . HGK really brings in the creamy Kush flavor . Buds will be little hard jewels of dripping comb’s. Have the Kush flavor but the power of the Goji too.

2 Likes

Bro pop then ASAP lol :joy: I did keep a cut for a mom

I have to say the color on them is spot on and they really jumped into flowering

I had to raise the light and super cropped one Of the branches which was touching the light

I gifted a friend a cut of holy grail kush x gogi OG ( he was excited to get it ) and lemon gas ( I like to trade samples just to see what someone else does with it )

So far I feel they like the jacks and the ratio they just look happy

6 Likes

Hi OG ‘ s
Notes : day 24 after flip
The lemon gas won she emptied the Rez first going to leave then at the 2 Nd level for now ( front two seem to be feeding slower
Topped off all Octopots to the 2 level
Lemon gas is just like the last already hit the lights
Hgk x gogi is a close 2nd
I am feeding jacks at 1 teaspoon per gallon 10/30/20
And orca 5 ml per 5 gallon I see a big difference in the roots I’ll do this till end of week 5 (big roots big buds )
Less N if none at all that’s the ticket
About week 6 I’ll switch over to that 50/50 mix that @Jetdro is using till week end of week 7
Week 8 feeding schedule will be 5/12/ 24 till end with a shot on meta k from earth juice for a K booster when the plant tells me she’s wants a boost
( always talk to your plants and listen to them lol crazy hippie talken again)
I see jets getting a fade ( and with the last few runs they have been a bit too green at end ) so I see the solution to the problem works
So can’t wait to see the results this time
Stop growing leaves and concentrate on the buds
I’ll post pics soon

4 Likes

1 Like

Here’s a few pics
I can see the difference between this grow and the last the
Lemon gas and the shiva dawg both have much better color then the last run also I peaked in the Rez and the roots are odd the hook
Group shot

Atf x nl5

Shiva dawg

Hgk x gogi

Lemon gas

16 Likes

Looks to me like your closing in on it!!!

2 Likes

From the mom room
Clones all rooted 2 have issues their hungry :yum: so I spray then with a light feed I’ll have to be gentle with them
All others look happy
There are 5 that have not sexed so I took clones and flipped to 12/12 before they rooted just to see sex
Moms

Small tent at 12 / 12 all in solo cups

@Jetdro OHAG

Shiva dawg

10 Likes

I see a lot of change since the last grow
No stress no issues ( minor ph fixed quickly )
Better color
Early bud development
I’ll defoliate later this week at beginning week 5

Peace

2 Likes

Hey @jetdro I know ive seen you mention it before, but at what stage or approx. week of flower do you dump the N out of the ratio?

Weeks 1 and 2 are fed with veg nutes because they are stretching, building leaf and stem. They need the N then. Weeks 3 and on is when I drop the N big time.

2 Likes

Works 100%, have a killer fade going now. I have NOT stopped feeding them, yet fade is beautiful. @ifish is correct. When they get the ratios they want, they will fade.

2 Likes

Thanks man, appreciate the insight!

1 Like

Just aa quick note
The lemon gas and the hgk x gogi drank 1 gallons in 1 night
The two in front are 1/2 gallon down
Let the games begin
Now we’ll notice big changes daily
Octopots rule

1 Like

Can’t wait to run these
Thanks to a good friend @wisecalyx from open grow
This is from the original Naw gear wise has been working This line for a wile now keeping a great line alive
The Green manalishi great meds in this one the bx was hit with Los andi husk

7 Likes

Just got a ph meter and a ppm/ ec
I learned a lot from these two
I don’t know how i managed without
My water ph was 7.88 to 8
And the ppms was 176
Temp was 69 f

9 Likes