Paps runs BOG , Lefthanded seeds, Orange Goji ,Oregon Huckleberry, and useful seeds Octopot style

Awwww, cant be mad at that baby :rofl::joy::heart:

10 Likes

Hi OG
24 hours since they hit the paper towels

Here’s the run down
@lefthandseeds all 4 have tails 1/4 or better ( big enough to plant )
@BogSeeds all 4 have tails ( I’ll let them sit in towel maybe 6 more hours I’ll check again )
• Useful seeds blackened oranges 1 seed tail up ( one lost to my Bella the seed killer )
• Orange Goji all 4 cracked 2 have small tail sticking out need more time
• Oregon Huckleberry 4 cracked 2 good to plant 2 need more time

31 Likes

Ok this morning all seeds cracked and sprouted tails
And are in solo cups and pro mix I’ll leave them under a dome till heads all are above soil

17 Likes

Hi OG’s
Here’s the run down
@lefthandseeds all 4 are above ground
Boggle gum 3 above ground 1 sill coming up
Orange GoJi 3 above 1 still community up
Oregon Huckleberry all 4 above ground
Useful seed blackened oranges 1 above ground 1 never made it past my seed killing Chihuahua Ms Bella
Remover shell from all but the Two and the foreskin so to speak at least 4 and they opened quickly
So far so good
Smoke’m if you got em
Paps

23 Likes

Pic of the babies

Note : always spray seedlings first when attempting to remove the shell from the sprouts it helps to lubricate it .

Also all but 1 orange goji is still below grown

I placed a dome over the tray where it’s at

25 Likes

There’s always one
so far all have sprouted but 1 orange goji still hopeful it will sprout fingers crossed :crossed_fingers:
99% so far ( we won’t count the one that ms Bella ate )
Some were a little leggy so I added a little pro mix to support the stalk and moved them closer to the light
Watering is still plain water for now

15 Likes

Hi there OG whatz up

It’s day 7 from seed soak all is goin well
First pic
4 Oregon Huckleberry
4 Panama haze x Lebanese

3 orange Gojis
1 blackened oranges fem
4 boggle gum

Still a little leggy I top dressed using happy frog I didn’t want to feed so I figured a good drench will help feed

26 Likes

So all you NJ growers
I visited a place called shore grow I find them very knowledgeable and had everything one would need at a fair price

10 Likes

That’s a nice collection you’ve got there beer3|nullxnull , hope you will have enough room for all of them … ejem|nullxnull

6 Likes

Hi @George thanks for stopping by
I only look for 5 ladies hopefully 1 of each if I get more I’ll strip them down for clones in the small tent
If I find a decent male I’ll keep some pollen for future projects
Paps

7 Likes

Note : yesterday I top dressed before watering they looked a little hungry well they responded every well

Next watering I’ll give them a little bit of humic acid and orca water tap but ph’ed keeping the ppms low 250 ish

5 Likes

The plants reacted well to last night’s watering with the humic acid and looked very happy

Tonight I gave them some jacks 20/20/20 at 296 ppms ( my water is 220 ppms )They maybe a bit young but they don’t seem to mind it at all

Being that there’s no nutritional value in the pro mix they did look a bit hungry :drooling_face:

In about 1 week I will up pot into 5x5 sq pots with a mix of happy frog pro mix and some :bat: bat guano

All but the blackened oranges(fem ) she will go right into the Octopot at the same time ( only pro mix )
This gives me time to clean up from my last grow still drying in there

I do believe that mainlining all plants this time will force me to remove all dead weight and useless bulk that steals energy ( it will definitely increase bud size )
And the last grow I had a humidity issue this should also help and keep air flow going

Also I am going to rig up 2 24 in t5 ‘s one on each side of the California lightworks 500
Not only to hit the dark spots but also rouse as a bloom booster adding some red spectrum to the lights

So guys what do you think :thinking:?
Thanks for stopping by
Paps

15 Likes

So I decided to up pot the blackened oranges to the Octopot so for those who need to know here’s how it’s done
I no longer mix anything into the pro mix HP
Straight out of the bag
Here’s a neat trick to keep the sleeve straight cut the bottom out of a 5 gallon bucket and it becomes you guide

23 Likes

Blackened Oranges useful genetics

I normally clone but I wanted to try the fems and see if it saves me that much time

Only fill the Rez to the first level using jacks 20/20/20 at the ppm of 265 . the reason for the first level is to make the roots want to find water
Also when you trans plant is the only time you water from the top I may place a dome over if I see her struggling and only a quick spray . It should take 2 weeks to hit the Rez and when i up plant I sprinkle mycorrhizae in the hole and on the roots

Paps

25 Likes

hey paps, I’ll take a chair and watch with interest! I want to try those octopots too but you can’t get them where I live. a generous member Mr.Dirt wanted to help me out but the shipping cost were like double of the price of the octo itself so nah, that would be a little too much^^ maybe some day they are available here too

5 Likes

Cool selections there. T5s should add a little boost.

Blackened Oranges was a quick finisher with a strong orange peel aroma for me. Nice smoke.

5 Likes

Looking good! Can’t wait to see the photos and progress :v::peace_symbol::v:

5 Likes

@mndlss good to see you here my OG brother
I did hear the shipping is ridiculous iv seen some dyi versions which looks interesting
I can’t wait to see what the PH x Leb turns out need me some haze in my life lol

@smokenhike thanks for the heads up Im looking for a quick finisher I do think the t5 would do it but was looking at 2 ufo :flying_saucer: style leds I have the room or 2 cheap led panels

@nefrella pics oh yeah love to show off the girls but this stage is boring so I’ll try to keep it interesting :face_with_monocle: lol

Thanks all for stopping by
Paps

11 Likes

definitly! a little haze is needed to hide the bullshit haha

3 Likes

Hi all OG’s
They just seem happy AWE the babies 12 days from soak
3 Orange Goji and 4 @BogSeeds boggle gum

4 Oregon Huckleberry & 4 @lefthandseeds Panama haze x leb back row the tall ones :star_struck:

27 Likes