Paps runs BOG , Lefthanded seeds, Orange Goji ,Oregon Huckleberry, and useful seeds Octopot style

These are 2 bogglegum
2 different phenotypes @BogSeeds
Do you have any insight on which way either are learning . The one on the right has much larger , fatter leaves then the other and a deeper color all are feed with 20/20/20 jacks

19 Likes

Very cool technique (mainlining) I’ve never seen that before. I’ve done a lot of LST and will def be giving this method a try. Gonna pull up a chair and enjoy the show. :popcorn:

6 Likes

Thanks for stopping by
The method seems to produce well but can take a good deal of time 1 time I’m trying in under my leds
So we shell see

10 Likes

There is a more indica phenotype that yields less but is of high quality. I’m sure you will like both. Bog :sunglasses:

14 Likes

@Papalag & @BogSeeds have a similarly Indica leaning in one of my Sour Blutooths, hope she’s female…

7 Likes

Back Right

15 Likes

Good idea!

Your plants are looking gorgeous! :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Beautiful plants @Sasquatch That sour blue tooth sounds great best of luck
Paps

7 Likes

Clones did not look happy this morning so I added a heat mat so to up the temp and humidity I set a timer to on 15 minutes 45 minutes off they parked right up

17 Likes

They love having warm roots. Looking great bro. I’ll tag along. peace

6 Likes

@GMan great having you stop by

Today took a few pic the clones are coming along nicely the heat mat did the trick they do love humidity and warmth .

The moms are looking a little under the weather nothing a good watering won’t cure I was a little bit lazy and should have watered last night
And they are ready to strip them down for cloned ( that’s tomorrow job lol

The blackened oranges is taking to the training nicely ! Raised the res level and feed a 2/1/1 using jacks 1/2 teaspoon 20/20/20 and 1 teaspoon 15.5/0/0 she seems to love the extra N

20 Likes

That manifold is looking nice! Have you checked out the current 16oz cup grow challenge? When those branches grow out to the 4th node, top it to the 3rd node and remove the 2nd node so only the first and the third node are left. Bloom when there 3-4 nodes on each of the colas, or when half the height you want it to grow has been reached.

@dequilo That bubblegum kush sounds amazing! If your sending clones/cuttings, I’d love to join the list and pay for shipping!

9 Likes

Thanks @Seamonkey84
That’s the plan I already stripped the branches from the 2 Nd node
I want them to go to 6 nodes ( just so the side branches catch up a bit ) then I’ll top at the 3 rd

I’m going to let it veg till she’s about 12 in tall should give it enough space hopefully
Thanks
Paps

7 Likes

You should bend those tips down so they lay flat, then the other nodes will get more light and start to reach, once you top, all the nodes will grow evenly. Just what I’ve experienced, it’s my first time trying this technique.
This one got all the training

The rest didn’t get it done in time

Excuse the yellowing, they’ve been living in a 16oz container since October :crazy_face:

22 Likes

Thanks for the advice they do have nice structure

16 oz cups are tuff to keep free of issues great job :+1:

10 Likes

Hey paps! I’m always battling the cold and low humidity. I learned the hard way last winter that plants need to have comfortable roots. I have a lot of space to grow downstairs but it has a dirt floor and although the run was awesome for a while, the cold roots made them almost go backwards. I learned.

How did the Chucky’s Bride come out? I’m going to send @misterbee some of the f3 CB from Beachbud. The one plant I grew from those seeds was one of the prettiest plants I’ve ever grown. peace

Dude, that’s some impressive training. That girl is doing whatever you ask, lol. I love that. I need to play with that again. I used to do it way back years ago. That’s a very cool specimen, with 8 colas. Nice

6 Likes

Thank, I actually really like this little plant. It was the “runt” of the group, but being F2 seeds I suspect it’s just a phenotype thing. Make or female, I’m going to finish it and make seeds :yum: the structure and uniform branching is what I love about it.

Any pics?

5 Likes

She did very well finished like 8 .5 weeks
Good hard buds she tastes more like c99 and the hi never disappoints but it’s one of my favorites so I’m a bit one sided lol
Filled 6 jars if I remember

Paps

5 Likes

I have some but they may be on the old PC. No biggie, I just have to get it all connected again and I can share it with this MAC. I might have them on this Mac so I’ll look real quick. She was a real looker.

Edit: pics aren’t on this computer but I’ll dig them out in the next couple of days. We’re about to have a cold snap with snow so I’ll be in the house all day.

4 Likes

Cool! No biggie but curious. When someone says it’s the prettiest one they’ve grown, I get excited lol. If/when it is legal in the federal level, I can totally see a whole series of ornamental strains being bred.

4 Likes