ParkersPurps multi-strain MILF hunt

Ill be watching . I haven’t grown any yet . I was just thinking about germinated some the other day. Great strain ive read,

3 Likes

Paper towel 24 hours later

3 Likes

That one is lemon icing. It’s a bagseed from some pretty heavy stuff I got from coworker. It was covered in trichomes and tasted like lemon cake

2 Likes

Kinda messy due to some construction but the grow room progress so far. 4x8 up and 2x4 running. 5x5 coming soon.

8 Likes

7 Likes

Probably gonna pop some of these pretty quick

9 Likes

10 Likes

As long as its not biologically dirty , dead leaves stagnant water . The clutters fine. Its dead leaves all over and growing molds that will kill your grow.
Looks great imo though.

5 Likes

No of course not. It’s pretty darn clean in there. I deep cleaned the room before I began assembling tents. I cleaned the 2x4 before putting anything in there. I dont have the 4x8 set up just yet, only the frame. It’s still empty inside. The majority of the clutter in the room is fans/ducting/lights/ etc that are going in the 4x8. I’m getting an awesome cut of a putang that a buddy is currently running here in a week or so. Once I get that clone, I’ll begin assembling the 4x8 and getting it grow ready. That’ll get the lions-share of the room cleared up. I learned from my very 1st grow how important cleanliness is in a grow environment. And with the awesome genetics I’ve got lined up for this round, I dont wanna lose any of my (or other breeders) hard work due to my own laziness! Stay tuned to see how the 4 OHB F2s turn out :sunglasses:

And as always, thanks for the kind words and helpful advice.

4 Likes

This is the pheno of the PuTang I will be gifted. I have 12 Tangie regs and 7 Star Pupil fems so I may do a seed run of my own PuTang to share with the OG community.

17 Likes

This pheno smells like grape candy and the flowers are completely purple. To clarify the photo right above this post, there’s 4 phenos in the photo. The plant closest to the camera is the pheno I’m referring to. The one to the left is a very similar pheno but more of a tangie leaner. The one I selected showspretty good trich production and excellent smell. Really looking forward to playing with this cut :sunglasses:

8 Likes

All 4 of the OHB F2s germinated quickly and are all planted. Everything is going pretty swell so far. My Alien Rift seeds are still struggling and arent germing even in the paper towel. Might’ve soaked too long or somethin, who knows.

7 Likes

Still no luck with the Alien Rift today. Both Star pupils were planted today. The 3 purple sponges weren’t ready and the ribcrushers need another 24 hrs.

1 Like

1000W LED IS A TRUE 1000W

6 Likes

It looking good in here @anon80727880 keep it coming!! Blessings

2 Likes

9 Likes

The red solo cup is the cut of PuTang I’ve shown around. Well call this one “Conners cut”. I think I’m gonna clone her out a few more time and fill a 5x5 with it and put that 1000W LED in there.

8 Likes

Had to rearrange the tents to accommodate the new 5x5. Also got some supersoil ingredients to mix soon.
Just an update: I decided to put the 1000W LED in the 5x5 by itself for now. At some point when I find an outstanding mother, I will do a same-strain side-by-side grow comparing 1000W of LED next to 1000W HPS. I feel like that’s the only fair way to compare the 2.

8 Likes

5x5 is up. Now I just need to put up all the ducting and lights and were in business!

6 Likes

It’s hardto get good pics of what’s goin on in here but that’s because the room is literally full of tents.not a whole lot of room to maneuver around in there but it is what it is. Really excited to get these babies vegging out. Stay tuned :sunglasses:

3 Likes