ParkersPurps multi-strain MILF hunt

Also got my cloner in today!! Got a few new AC infinity fans as well.

9 Likes

Roots in my largest seedling, Dark Ghost Train

7 Likes

Nice, I will never run another fan brand again. I traded for a used one, and it is great. I have their 2x4 tent in the way as well. Nice grow so far!!

4 Likes

Gotta love a good MILF hunt!

3 Likes

5 Likes

Gonna have 2 1000w hps in the 4x8, only have 1 right now. Gonna wait for black friday.

The bottom is the Black Dog, purple LED. Hurts my eyes when I dont wear the protective glasses

3 Likes

UV eye protection is a must, especially with Black Dog.

Cheers
G

2 Likes

That is no joke, G. Within 5 minutes of turning that light on for the first time, I had already ordered the protective glasses on Amazon prime. Ridiculous brightness

3 Likes

Just watered and had a little transplant party.

Still waiting on the other seedlings to grow into their solo cups. Really wanna watch these tents fill up with green! Can hardly contain my excitement

6 Likes

Update on the babies. The alien rift is showing some strange leaf development

5 Likes

4 Likes

Transplant day for these 2

1 Like

5 Likes

As you can tell, the Dark Ghost Train #1 is dominating this entire grow. Crazy growth rates, deep gas stench on it from stem rub. I just topped it today to hopefully control the stretch on it. Gonna add 3 or 4 more seedlings into this tent to acclimate them to this light cycle and tent environment before transplant. This has been a very slow veg process for me. Or at least it feels like forever, probably just cause I’m so excited to see some results.
Gonna wait another week or 2 and then start pulling clones from these plants. Once I’ve collected clones from all plants, I’m immediately flipping into flower to see which ones will be keepers and which ones will not be grown out again.

5 Likes

Also, I dont have the plants directly under the light, they’re on the edge of the tent. Although its probably fine to do so now, I didnt like the prospect of putting young sensitive plants under 600W hps. All I have for veg rn :frowning: more to come later.

3 Likes

I started some smaller than that under 450 watts of mh. They reacted well. Looking good so far man. You will probably be excited to see the results until you have several more harvests roll in.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Double dose of LITFA today

4 Likes

:skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones: first time in the history of LED lol :joy::joy::joy: don’t let the company know

3 Likes

@itza419
Hey check out the crazy tightness of the nodes on the Forbidden Fruit you sent!!

5 Likes