Part 3 - Trying to get it right

I use cannazym in my feeding , this breaks down the dead roots in my Mapito so it’s ready to reuse after a grow , been using the same Mapito in the same crates now for a few years
: )

1 Like

Interesting! Never heard of Mapito until now, and a quick search shows no shops around here that sell it.

Still lots of research to do on my end! I will poke you when I’m closing in on my final setup, for now I’ll be sticking with coco till 4months or so before I make the switch.

1 Like

If you search on the net there are homemade rescipies for Mapito , but just them Rockwool croutons or similar mixed with foam would do
: )

2 Likes

If you search for Mapito in OG most of the references are yours frech|nullxnull , anyway looks like an interesting medium to use and reuse … ejem|nullxnull

4 Likes

Also a option is Growpito if there still in business I’ve got a few bags left from when I worked for them I’d offer them up but there at the far end of my sea container which is full at present not a chance of reaching them .mapito rules once your dialed in but don’t let the media dry out there’s no returning from death .

4 Likes

I’ve been reading up on mapito, and haven’t seen many use it. At the same time they all swear by it. Thinking of giving it a go, but I’m going to decide in 2 weeks.

I’m finally getting around to building my grow room. So I’m going to try flood and drain on a 4x2 table. I’m still researching mapito! So far it looks great.

My aero cloner is running now and tomorrow I will check out my environment and if everything is good cloning time!

4 Likes