Pass-It-Along Program: Unchecked Community Spread!

I am up in Canada with a small plant limit but I have a buddy in Florida looking to start another 50 plants, this guy kills me. 50 plants, it’s like a dream come true. If someone is looking for a person to grow some plants right away and get some pics he would be a perfect candidate as he is always able to start some plants asap. Just something to put in the back of your head in case you want someone to pop some beans asap. Hope everyone is having a great day.

7 Likes

I can help redistribution in the USA. I don’t breed so don’t have anything to give away. I can sponsor OG. Dealing with redistribution and the postage to do so.

How do we know trust level?

4 Likes

Your listed as a member in your profile summary
Peace
Papa

3 Likes

I think:

TL3 = Regular
TL2 = Member
TL1 = ??? (anyone knows? nub, beginner, irregular, lurker, …)

4 Likes

TL1 basic i guess :blush:

3 Likes

This thread explains member status and how to achieve it.

8 Likes

I’d take a pack. Those lowDac seedlings are so green and healthy looking!

2 Likes

If there are any leftovers maybe slipped into couch cusion is give em a go

Peace out and stay safe

5 Likes

I’m the first one ejem|nullxnull, missed that one (#35 on the list :sweat_smile:) and it is a must have, thanks lefthanseeds for sharing … beer3|nullxnull

4 Likes

Somehow I wound up with 2 of the Everyday Haze if someone wants one.It may be a bit before I get to them and I would not want to sit on 2 of them :slight_smile: So post here to ‘hold’ them and then pm.

4 Likes

I would, but @lefthandseeds is a wonderful person and sent me some

6 Likes

Herbie! Hold?

1 Like

Hold I’ll take em off your hands what do you need in return

Peace and stay safe

so sorry only had one extra. already gone.

No worries
Peace and stay safe

1 Like

I guess I need to get 100 days back here to get back to T3 :computer: I can just sit back and enjoy you all here.

1 Like

I’ll have a few in a month or so all from f1 material.
Would like to see some grown out.
Cali yo f2
Blood orange f2
Cali yo x 8813 orange tang
Blood orange x 8813 orange tang
Cali yo x blood orange bx
Blood orange x Cali yo bx
And cali yo x yo momma bx

After I get my 50 well see whats available.

16 Likes

@dequilo whos cali orange ?

1 Like

@lefthandseeds any of these still available?

You’re good – member is TL2 (TL2 can participate). It’s just a stipulation to screen against fly-by-nights that pop in, take seeds and never show up again.

I’m sending some packs to @ShiskaberrySavior @Swe-can. In the next day or two, I’ll put together some more packs for someone in the US to grab.

8 Likes