Pass-It-Along Program: Unchecked Community Spread!

Hello! Im interested in some seeds if you have any extra!

I am definitely interested!!

I could also help distribute! And could use some seeds to start my first grow! total noob!!

2 Likes

Hi @AltoFleshPipe, there are some requirements to participate on this:

you’re just Basic user, stick around, participate more and you will get that Member level required … beer3|nullxnull

9 Likes

My bad! Wasnt sure how to check trust level! Could offer mycology spores!

4 Likes

Check out this link bud, it will explain trust levels and how they work. Welcome to OG. A good place to start is the Introduce yourself thread. Nice way to greet the community.

7 Likes

That’s a good cultivar. It consistently took over 70 days for us which is our max. So it got chopped. It is a nice strain though.

3 Likes

I have one fem bean, ready to be cloned and seeded :smiley: I really enjoy that strain. It was extremely available in my area for a while.

2 Likes

Got it all figured out thank you so much sir!!! Here to help with basic myco questions if anyone has any!

2 Likes

Think I was upgraded to member!

woop woop!

3 Likes

Yes sir you did. Congratulations. You are now trust level 2 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Have some patience, man … frech|nullxnull

1 Like

He did get member TL2 status.

3 Likes

You’re right, must be a bug with the forum update, normally your level is displayed where I looked for it, congrats … beer3|nullxnull

3 Likes

Yeah, I thought the same thing when he first posted. when he posted again I drilled down one more level. Weird little bug.

2 Likes

OK, so it isn’t just me.
I’ve seen that bug as well. I had to dig down to see the correct level.

Cheers
G

6 Likes

When you run them please tag me i would love to see what its like :grin:

6 Likes

Many thanks @Rhino_buddy , the Panama Haze x Baharak have arrived. Also thanks very much to @lefthandseeds. Looking forward to this one.

8 Likes

For sure buddy! I’m excited to grow those too!
:call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I got the PPP seeds today, thanks a lot @lefthandseeds and @Swe-can! :seedling: :seedling: :seedling:

13 Likes