Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Heard of bandaid haze… don’t know much on it though.

3 Likes

Hey at least it’s working out so far !
Best of luck bro
Full pan of fritters lol!
YUM

3 Likes

Thanks bud!

2 Likes

Got Peppers?

Barker X-tra Hot from New Mexico, going into 2gallon pot this weekend. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

hope all is well brotha prayers for the wife. lost a brother about 6 months ago and just buried another last week. had to take time off and try to beat the depression and anxiety. just dont feel myself and sometimes can take me weeks to get out of these funks. but i will slowly be catching up on all the threads im falling behind on.

4 Likes

For some light reading to take your mind away to a grow spot in the future maybe

1 Like

This time of year makes us all depressed and stacking on family issues makes it even worse and for me as well. I got shit I don’t share that somedays makes me want to just say fuck it all. But I also have family and people who love me and I love and will take care of them. When you sit down and give up it’s over and I’m not doing that.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that friend. Thanks for the kind words for the wife.

Paws

No need for this info. Edited

5 Likes

Dang I hope she gets a med card too! Lol. Sorry about the PTSD, I had it whenever I got hit by a truck, thank God it subsided over the years. Keep your head up, you and your wife’s families are due for a break sometime soon!

3 Likes

Beautiful my friend!!!

1 Like

Thanks for this @Jasper . Your a cool dude.

Paws

1 Like

Was able to plant that other fritter clone. The others were chanting " One of us. One of us…" it was fun to watch.
Now I need 4 more fritter and 1 Mac rooted. Even though the moms are huge, I’m going to throw a net on top of them in my veg/flower main tent when I flip the cuts, so they can produce some buds…

7 Likes

@Florida_man_genetics I got your package . Thanks a ton man!!!.

Wicked packaging btw.

12 Likes

Thanks for the free sample bag of one part mega crop!!! I have feeling this stuff will perform!!!.

@GreenleafNutrients ,

Mega crop is my go to. And has been for 3 years now!!! Huge shout out!!!

3 Likes

Cool packaging would look good in my collection. @Florida_man_genetics

3 Likes

Even after I pop beans I like to keep the packaging for fun. Helps me keep track of things. I agree though. These packs would compliment any collection. @ShiskaberrySavior

2 Likes

I do the same trump nuts was another, well worth hanging onto.

1 Like

I don’t remember as if I got the Trump nuts lol. Might have em., I have a spotted limes pack from @JBow918 that I really like, definitely a keeper. This is my favorite though

I did a seed run, and this plant has earned a special place amongst the ones I’ve grown. Made f3s and bx1. Very neat.

9 Likes

The first picture is of the apple fritter buds cured for one month rock hard nugs. Best smoke I’ve had for a while. It’s slightly hinted with a bakery note upon exhale and on inhale it’s super smooth earthy with a pungent fruit taste that quickly overwhelms into a dark hash taste. This taste increases through the end of the bowl. Prime smoke. The second pic is some fluffy mac1 nugs. This has cured close to 4 weeks. And has a candy like smell to it, it has an intense high with it when you smoke a couple bowls, even hits the dab heads hard . It’s some fire. Edit just smoked another bowl of the Mac and it’s super floral with some heavy gassieness to it. Super smooth as well. Both these strains were cured great. One in a turkey bag one jarred.

First lumpys apple fritter taken at 9 weeks

second caps Mac 1 taken at 10 weeks

14 Likes

Hell yeah looks like you did a killer job!
Deff look like some potent nuggies

2 Likes