Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Nice work!

1 Like

Thanks man

Half way through flower rainbow ylly

5 Likes

3 xxl autos, 1 blues, 1 mazzar, 1 nl all fem. Then we have the larger seedling Strawberry cough. And the two mac fems for later mother purposes.

3 Likes

I’m waiting for a garlic seedling to pop out of the other cup… the rainbow ylly are being grown in pro soil. And the autos I just started a bit ago were started in pro soil and uppotted into foxfarms ocean forest soil. I want to see how much of a difference there is in these soils as one can be had for much less. And in larger quantities.

Xxl, mazzar,xxl,xxl,blues… dirt

5 Likes

Just scored a 100 gallon botanicare res with lid for free55. Cant get better than that … even came with lid!

2 Likes

Plants in the tray, using it as a tub. Don’t need to do hydro right now. Awesome score though. The mac plants seem to have a disease, the other ones I grew did too. Hope they still grow alright.

3 Likes

Strawberry cough upper left mac right and lower right garlic bottom left… all fems. @TreeTop is the one I got the garlic fems from. Thanks again!!!

1 Like

Look at that frost!

2 Likes

7 Likes

In the solos, the big one is strawberry cough photo. The next two bigger ones are mac and the small one is a garlic fem, all photos for next round. The autos are doing well under the m.h. lamp. They have a few deficiencies which I will be attempting to correct with a nute feed, although I don’t always like to use nutes. And I ended up culling a weak af nl auto. It was a wimp of a plant.

4 Likes

Some shots of the rainbow… frosty as hell!

4 Likes

These will be the end of the ylly project they come down in a week. Full smoke report after 2 month cure.

6 Likes

Scratch that, they come down in three weeks, .here is some pics of the ylly

5 Likes

Here are the autos starting to flower,… the soil i used messed em all up… way to hot for pot… damn the ocean forest. Will be switching back to what did good for me beforehand. Pro mix myco. Cut with vermiculite, perlite. In the end im sure it will be some good smoke and before that I have the yllh I’m flowering for the next two and half or so weeks and I will be chopping drying and curing the buds. O ya and picking beans. Loving these genetics on the rainbow ylly its buds are massive and covered in trichomes! Its going to be made into some good hash im thinking. We will see. Anyways these pictures in no way represent the plants I usually grow these are burnt sad plants. May the growth be with you.

Stay kind
Pawsfodocaws

its always good to log mistakes as well as success. Next time im not paying out my ass for hot ass soil. Don’t get me wrong I like their nutes buts this stuff is almost killing the seedlings and everything is just wacky ass. Hopefully the shack stocks up on pro mix. :edit I’ll take it as a win if they grow alright buds… :smile: :rofl::stuck_out_tongue::vulcan_salute:

3 Likes

Yeah when Covid lockdown first started I had to buy 6 bags of Coco Loco because everyone was sold out of my normals happy frog, coco ingredients. I love that it has a live micro phase and thought I could just adjust my water schedule. Fucking torched 50 of my seeds and (2-drops ) and 30 chocolate Thai first run on co-op (not my seeds). I’m lucky members on here are forgiving and re-stocked me from the goodness of their hearts To get it back on track. I still use a little bit of the micro in the bottom of my pots and am down to my last bag. They like it fine once the root ball has been established, Feed it too early and every thing locked out And damped off.

2 Likes

Ya, I torched the plants I have going right now just started to flower though. The others in the flowering room are in my usual mix of perlite pro mix myco and verm. Their doing great!

1 Like

That sucks that happened to those beans man. Very kind of members to give some more, especially for the co-op aspect.

2 Likes