Paws and effect 🪴🌱

9 Likes

Beans

4 Likes

Now just to wait for them to dry and germ a few to test. Then we will see if we have a successful f2 on Rainbow ylly. Time for multiple awesome pheno hunts. :sunglasses: :fire:. (These are in no way my own genetics) I myself have only f2ed them.

Paws

4 Likes

Few more finishing

3 Likes

Most all the buds are purple. Ill take pics in normal light hps light sucks for photos.

some purple nugs and a fine colored pheno of rainbow ylly, ( decided to let a few go a while longer )…

5 Likes

Here’s a few more

5 Likes

Hanging for a few days to dry. This bud after handling reaks so hard it smells like you killed a skunk then smothered it in a bath of super glue. This shit is danky ranky! I can’t even come in the house without smelling it upon the wall of stank that hits you in the face like a wave. I’ve grown a ton of strains but this is the most “adhesive” smelling one yet.

Beans are from harvest on 7th of early finisher. Drying out. Popping ten in a paper towel/ziploc to test germination on 7 day dry.

9 Likes

They look awesome Paws! Congrats on the F2’s the hunt us on…

Cory

2 Likes

Hey, thanks man!!! I can’t wait to find that pheno, it’ll pop up some time. And now I know the phenos and colors show in senesence, so I will not have to induce with cold temps.

Stay kind,
Paws

3 Likes

Just took six cuts of mac from my mac mom. Also planted two germed beans from the rainbow ylly. The plants in the res are two mac moms, a garlic and a Strawberry.

5 Likes

Here are the plants in the veg room, two mac in the back, one garlic, one strawberry cough. Six clones taking root in with two rainbow ylly f2 :seedling: seedlings that have sprouted in solos.

4 Likes

So next run after the current one, I will be running rainbow ylly again as well as truffle cream, and an untested f1, strawberry peach and dreams. These seeds were given to me to test out, I will be amazed to see what the females are like. I plan on running five of each and culling all males. Total nug runs for now on… @TricomaGoldGenetics :v: and thank you for the opportunity to run these genetics.

Rainbow ylly test log : Rainbow ylly by Tricoma Gold Genetics

8 Likes

This should be interesting, the Rainbow ylly was a good thread!

1 Like

Thanks man!

So I have recieved some packs to test out for tricoma-gold-genetics and will be growing a few of each up to fifteen at a time. Thats my limit. Right now I have two macs in veg as moms, six clones, and three rainbow ylly f2s going. Germinating a couple lit farms landslides too. The tricoma-gold-genetics testers will start after the current run.

5 Likes

So I will be throwing my two macs, a garlic, and a Strawberry cough into my flowering room as I have decided too change out moms and go ahead flower those suckers… I also am germinating three landslides and five green light patron. I have three rainbow ylly f2s seedlings currently.

1 Like

Here’s a few for the Mexican run

3 Likes

Right on you doing a co op seed run?

So the clones did not make it … anyways here are four @TricomaGoldGenetics green light patron(strain named for music group or something). Then to the right are two litfarm landslides. Then I have five rainbow yllys f2s another @TricomaGoldGenetics strain. They were staggered in planting because of plant count. Anyways here are four plants one garlic fem, one strawberry cough fem ( she’s doing prime ) and then we have two mac fems. ( one of them is hating life right now ) I plan on moving them into the flowering room in the next few days and throwing a screen on them and then another just for canopy security.

4 Likes