Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Nah it wasn’t couch lock really. For me it did seem to be kind of a creeper in that I wouldn’t really feel it too strong until like 10mins after I smoked. Kind of cool. But hey, if you found a harvest time you liked it at, I would probably cut some down at that time too. I enjoy having a mix of effects at my disposal.

2 Likes

It was good at 8 weeks. But I’m going to try it at ten. Seems to go that if not further. I bet she’ll be on a whole different level at 70 days. Can’t wait.

2 Likes

Mac1.
Day 60

Apple fritter
Day 60

18 Likes

Coming along very nicely, another couple weeks and they will be prime time, are they still putting on weight?

1 Like

I would like to think so. Probably minimal. But I’m sure some maturity will bring a better product at the end, better meds. I haven’t noticed them swelling more. They are all very big flowers. I am sure I’ll be surprised at what it totals. I’m hopeful.

3 Likes

My Mac looks a bit different. Cool how different enviroments and grow tech makes plants express differently huh! My Mac is like Day 36 or 40 .

The AF looks just like your Mac to me in the pics, much difference in person? Maybe just the oics, but looks like same leaf or very similiar to me.

When you chopping them ?

Saw the pic above of them floping all over the place. In my tents i consider that winning and a sign i did it right !

4 Likes

The Mac has less blades on the leafs. And it is a much smaller plant…the sugar all over it is about twice that of the af. Ya they are flopped everywhere :laughing:. Winning!. I plan on taking them to 70 days.

3 Likes

@Jetdro this is one of the mac1 in there. I’ll post a pic of the fritter too. This one is small and this pic was taken a few days ago.

Mac1

Fritter

From what I see I can tell some major differences between them. I think you were correct, the pictures are very alike. Both very nice strains. I’m thinking about a full mac1 run. I’m just not sure on it. The fritter has such a nice yield. Very kind smoke as well. I have seen what the mac1 can do. So I am thinking I might want to do a full run of it. We’ll see how it turns out come snipping time.

12 Likes

I have another in the tent it’s buried in there though. Kind of lost it. Can’t really see it, so come chop time we’ll see how she looks :laughing:

1 Like

With enough veg time I think Mac can produce. I have 2 large ones in veg now I’ll test that theory on

2 Likes

Right on, I’m throwing the idea around of doing a run of it.

2 Likes

Me too :sunglasses: I love the Bud

3 Likes

Some unexpected family matters have came up, forcing me to shut down. I’m going to call it on the day of week 9. This coming Sunday. If I can I will figure something out to push the two Mac for another week. Somehow. I will. Not too bummed but you can’t control life going on around you! I’ll post wet weight for fun, then we can guess what it will be dry. I usually go by 1/4 of the wet weight will be the dry weight… anyways I have 5 minutes to take some pics for some more fun before they get chopped in 2 days… thanks everyone for hanging around, hope you still kick it.

14 Likes

Last shot before chops!

23 Likes

I hope everything works out for you.
You can always re-start down the road when the time is right.

4 Likes

CAKE - The Distance What a wonderfully weird music video.

2 Likes

Thanks man. Hope all turns out better down the road.

2 Likes

Awesomeness :ok_hand:

1 Like

Awesome @Heliosphear , it’s a honor!image

11 Likes

Just catching up on the latest posts. Awesome plants. Sorry you had to chop early, hope all is well & works out man. Dank poster!

2 Likes