Paws and effect 🪴🌱

Hey og is the best place around.

2 Likes

Absolutely, no other site like it.

3 Likes

Photo dump for fun… last time taking photos. I don’t feel they look their best. They had their prime photo time. I will be posting about how much per plant dry later. I will be taking a break. And in a bit will have clone pics up just got to get a plan in action. Thanks all for hanging around. Come check in a while and you’ll see a nice salad bowl full of nugs. These things are ripening up very nice. See ya in a bit people!..

Edit I know I said this would be the last time taking photos of these. But I will sporadically take pics and also update on the week. I was just turned off by the necrotic leafs. Such is such. More pictures to come later.

20 Likes

That is some fine work there my friend. Congrats, I’ve enjoyed following along.

2 Likes

Thanks much bud. They are turning out really nice.

2 Likes

Decided to do some trimming to improve on the air flow in the room. Plants also look much happier.

Before

After

16 Likes

Looks great! Your doing a great job

1 Like

I agree! Love those colors

2 Likes

@chronix your awesome got another piece of mail today. Much thanks!!!

Pawsfodocaws

1 Like

Thank you I’m enjoying the last days I have with them alive :rofl:

2 Likes

They sure are something to look at. I find myself peering in the tent constantly…

2 Likes

Completely understand that!

2 Likes

It’s hard to see them go… but they will be replaced. They grew wonderfully this time…they only got water and cal mag every feed. With the exception of two small doses of 2 part mega crop. Wonder how they would do on a full feeding schedule

2 Likes

@schmarmpit ,when you took it to 70 days was it couch lock smoke or just damn good smoke. Jw because I plan to take it till 70 days. My pistils are nice and turned now, I’m just waiting on some more maturity. I have nothing to base the smoke off of besides last chop at 8 weeks. And that shit was freaking awesome weed. I had no idea it went for 10 weeks until you said something. Any info would be appreciated friend.

4 Likes

What colors are you getting on your trichs?

2 Likes

Milky, and cloudy some clear none browned

2 Likes

CANNOT buy weed like we grow , just not there. Been there done that , bought all the GREAT BUD. Mids compared to what we bring down round here .

Nice grow , gonna have a great harvest

4 Likes

I agree man. Thanks I hope to have a nice harvest. I believe it will be good. All dispo weed is so dry. I hate it. Home grown all the way.

2 Likes

EVERY ONE of the dispo weed was at 40 percent and was just not right

2 Likes

No kidding it’s all dirt.

1 Like