Paws and effect 🪴🌱

1 Like

I would like to know this too!. I couldn’t decide before.

1 Like

I just went with the 119 dollar one havent blinked an eye yet

2 Likes

Right on. Thanks. Amazon?

1 Like

You know it

2 Likes

Right on brother!. Going to look into it when I have some expendable! I thought that bin bag tube trimmer was neat too…

3 Likes

Awesome thanks for that

1 Like

No problem! Bro I swear fan leafs and all if you Wanana …if your looking for grade A trim job you deff will have to go back through with scissors
The machine alon offers a B+ trim job

1 Like

Found a reveiw of the 10 best trimmers

3 Likes

I spent a little more but this thing is really well built and the plate is quality not like the less expensive ones that use cheap grill grates.
https://risentek.com/

1 Like

That’s choice bro

Been in for another sentence. I’m glad its over with, now I have trimmed up buds to dry. I am very happy with how they turned out. My scissors are caked in hash. I left them for a morning toke. Also kept a bunch of smaller nugs set aside for something like bubble. Or budda. We will see. Probably no more than a zip dry… once dried ill post up a nice pic or three of the dankness. Have a goodnight all you ogers.

Pawsfodocaws

8 Likes

When I trimmed them they were pretty dry, I have had them full time on the rack drying. They are weighing in at 13 Oz. I feel they will dry up a bit more. Here are the nugs. Not the best trim job. Still good.

20 Likes

Nice sack!

Those beans landed yesterday! Thanks a ton friend. Bout to real up the place. :yum:

2 Likes

I hope you enjoy them! They were some repros of high end strains. I’m glad they arrived. Thanks for letting me know the landed!

1 Like

Looks dam good from here.
Nothing wrong with the trim job .

1 Like

Thanks man. They have a bit more drying to go but they are nice and pretty dry. I’m thinking another Oz of weight loss. Then it’s on to cure. The trim job turned out pretty good, a few stray sugar leafs but ehh no problem with that.

2 Likes

Didn’t they just come down a day or two ago ???

1 Like

2 days. Been on a rack in a room with 30% rh. Dries up good. Then I bag it and dry it more then cure in the turkey bag.

2 Likes

All the trim is dry and In a bag already.

1 Like