Paws and effect šŸŖ“šŸŒ±

Itā€™s hard to describe definitely. :sleepy: itā€™s pure dankness though. Smells sooo good. Wow. Iā€™m impressed at this.

2 Likes

Wow thatā€™s an awesome review and itā€™s an obvious difference in quality!

2 Likes

You making fun? Lol sorry Iā€™m wastedā€¦eating cheese and drinking whiskeyā€¦if you want a better review. Iā€™ll try. It was berry Smelling from cracking the jar, with a industrial adhesive slash skunk smell coming off making me tear up,ā€¦ then first hit was just overwhelmed with bery and adhesive hints. It was harsh, as not cured and to be expected. The bowl got me trashed. Straight fire and got me lit for a while. The wife and grow partner thought it was cured budsā€¦they only dab mostly. So I stick with flowrr/ hashā€¦ @Emeraldgreen hope thatā€™s better. Sorry like I said Iā€™ve had a fewā€¦

3 Likes

Also eating this awesome Hickory smoked cheeseā€¦dank as hell.

8 Likes

I wasnā€™t making fun at all :joy:. You did a great job I got it immediately.
Enjoy your cheese and whiskey

2 Likes

And blowing smoky hash into my glass

@Emeraldgreen thanks. Itā€™s really hard to describeā€¦

6 Likes

You did perfect with your description

1 Like

Right on thanks man. It was hard but I tried lol. Itā€™s crazy awesome smoke.i canā€™t wait for the cure. . It will be some kill

2 Likes

That came across loud and clear! Especially since I read the description of the apple fritter which you were very happy with

1 Like

Thanks bud, ya it beats the fritter. And you already noted how I described that smokeā€¦ Holy hell. I am very pleased with both strains. :grinning:

4 Likes

Just checking on my copies.

Go go turbo klone!!!

download (3)

8 Likes

Are those all mac 1 ? Looking good, canā€™t wait for your new grow show to start up

2 Likes

Nope, my grow partner and wife have convinced me into another run of fritter. So there are a few Mac in there to replace moms. Others are all apple fritter, Iā€™m going for weight. Lol. Iā€™m not fully confident in a full run of mac1 yet. So weā€™ll see what happens. I have many in there but only a few will cut it. Gotta stay in numbers, plus have back ups, you know?

9 Likes

Thanks bud, I cant wait either!. Should be a good one!.

Pawsfodocaws

2 Likes

How ya been @Pawsfodocaws ? Eat too much cheese? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Hope youā€™re well friend. :seedling::green_heart:

4 Likes

Hey all, sorry a family member had been hospitalized and I have been very busy. I didnā€™t mean to just up and peace for a bit. But family comes first. @Mrgreenthumb hope your still doing good man. Iā€™m going to be busy with my family for a while, my wife is going to see a cancer doctor. Also I have another family member in and out of the er. Sorry for leaving you guys hanging.

10 Likes

No problem @Pawsfodocaws , you take care of your family, most important. Hope all goes well

4 Likes

Thanks bud. Figuring things out. Then hopefully we can meet up soon @Mrgreenthumb . Appreciate the understanding

2 Likes

Prayers for your wife and family member. Hopefully it is speedy recovery for both.
Have you thought about making rso for your wife?
Weā€™ll be here for updates once you get back

4 Likes