Paws and effect šŸŖ“šŸŒ±

Chopped the mac1 at 10 weeks today. Smells reallllly good. Nugged it off the plants, and trimmed a bit. On the drying rack it goes. Hereā€™s to more great smoke!!!.

20 Likes

Now thatā€™s a bowl full of eye candy!

2 Likes

And after itā€™s done being eye candy, itā€™s going to be lung candy!!! šŸ«

:rofl:

4 Likes

What kinda of smells you getting from the mac?

2 Likes

Hold on, Iā€™ll sniffā€¦
So Iā€™m getting a earthy berry, with a sweet gassy aroma. And well itā€™s the only bud Iā€™ve ever had that made my eyes water while trimmingā€¦also a fresh cut plant smell :laughing: not anything like the fritter when it came down. You could smoke that and be fineā€¦this stuff needs a cure for sure. Donā€™t get me wrong the fritter is curingā€¦

2 Likes

On that note, I am going to smoke some :scissors: hash.

2 Likes

Are you sure the fritter is going to make it through the cure?

2 Likes

he said he was smoking mac1 scissor hashā€¦ your gonna have to wait awhile for him to land back on his feet from that killer.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ1WKkn4dJs)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQ1WKkn4dJs

2 Likes

Done for the night :joy:. With so much talk of the Macā€¦ā€¦ has anyone grown it outside? Iā€™m around 42n

2 Likes

That fritter is on the cure. No more picking from it. The mac1 is drying now. I went and smoked some scissor hash. And got totally annihilated. This was hard to type. @Emeraldgreen the hash was great, Iā€™ve never ran her outside.

1 Like

Correctomundo

Fritter bubbleā€¦

16 Likes

Just got the wash through the 25 micron bag. Holy hell. That was a wicked long one. Iā€™m going to clean these better this time. Damn, that was hard. Hash looks good though. :+1:

8 Likes

this is my special reserve buds, head stashā€¦ Mac1 taken at 10 weeks. Now on the cure after a nice dry period. It looks like itā€™s covered in powder the crystals are so abundant.

18 Likes

Hey @ShiskaberrySavior . @corey sent me some cuts in an envelope with 2 stamps. They both rooted. He put them in a ziplock and taped a couple split chopsticks down the lengths to prevent roller crush. It worked! Just thought that may help skip customs. šŸ¤·

5 Likes

@Heliosphear the poster looks awesome, I rolled it back up and packed it away for my new place. I love it thank you a ton!

2 Likes

Got another piece of mail @chronix thanks bud!

Loving the slaps!

1 Like

Well, how you like full term Mac 1???

2 Likes

I just went out and smoked a bowl. It seems like itā€™s fully cured besides the harsh exhale on that tester. The smoke is fire. Freaking hit hard. Better than the fritter for sure!!! @Jetdro I can see why you questioned that lol. Holy shit this is fire smoke. Itā€™s got a fruity smell. Besides just a pure dankness all around. Holy hell. I already took cuts. But next round after what I have prepared will be all mac1. No joke. Best smoke Iā€™ve hadā€¦

4 Likes

Wish i could describe ā€œThe Danknessā€ , lol. First thing comes to my mind when i smoke it isā€¦Damn this is DANK! lol I like the flavor too. Cant describe it either. Mine will be done drying in 10 more days :nauseated_face:

2 Likes