Paws and effect 🪴🌱

The way you described the AF, that’s some tasty bud!

1 Like

those apple fritter look like you can stuff them in a sock and beat the shit out of someone! dense killer nugs! im pretty sure i have a pack of unicorn poop from someone on here didnt know your the one that made them. awesome

1 Like

Thanks man! Appreciate it much!

We are jumping through hoops daily but things are going ok. Thanks, glad to see yall too. So much better, upon a nice cure its some of the smoothest fire I’ve smoked. Straight kill. @Tejas it’s some really tasty stuff. I can’t get enough.
@204medismoke you probably could knock someone out with my bag of fritter no joke.
:rofl:

5 Likes

Ya bud, I made those. I made bx1 and f3. I also have a pack of f2. The f1 came sourced from a user here. And I ran them. Some people got them. I haven’t traded much of my stock.

4 Likes

hey man, do you have apple fritter in seed form or is it clone only??

1 Like

Clone only. I had plans to s1 it but I can’t afford the chemicals. Doug tried sending me some but the sts chemicals didn’t make the trip… sadly. If I were to get them I’d be down to s1 it. No joke. Don’t want to deal with cs. Spray though

5 Likes

wonder if its because hes in canada sending to usa ? might need an american member to send you the chemicals

1 Like

That’s what we think, at the least.

2 Likes

i see. i was hoping to use it in a breeding project. i have 3 special seeds in a tiny baggie my dad found in a DVD case at a flea market. If they sprout i’m going to name it “Flea Market”. very unusual find as the tiny baggie was labeled and obviously stored with purpose. anyway, every time i went to this flea market i would always get an apple fritter from one of the stands… so i figure ‘Apple Fritter x Flea Market’ would be cool. strange i know, but interesting enough to make an attempt at a hybrid.

Seeds on the left:

9 Likes

That’s a cool find. I found a book of uncle sid once at the flea market, tested and well ya. I shit you not.

6 Likes

Ohman. I love Lucy.

3 Likes

It’s amazing. I do as well.

1 Like

If I ever get to selfing her I’ll hook it up.

1 Like

awesome. i’m finishing up a couple chem fuego f2s, and then i’m doing a big NL breeding project and test grow after that so i’ll be a while before i start the flea markets. i’ll be sure to bug you about it then, lol.

2 Likes

It also goes well when mixed with Cherry Festival :grin: :+1:

The male Unicorn Poop BX1 I used to make this was BEASTLY.

13 Likes

He’ll yes it does my man!!

1 Like

One person ahead of me to win Styx tickets. I had the answers. Maybe next time :timer_clock: :sleepy:

1 Like

The jumping through hoops is going to continue. Make sure to take advantage of all help. It’s exhausting
Did the apple fritter get closer to the Mac in effect?

1 Like

The apple fritter trumps the Mac imo. I thought differently here and there. But I’ve smoked tons of the fritter, and I smoke a bowl of Mac. Then I just go back to the fritter.

3 Likes