Paws and effect šŸŖ“šŸŒ±

Very nice. The fritter yields better and is generally an easier plant to grow!
You will be. Thatā€™s why I say lean on the support your getting. Iā€™d also look at the programs set up by the government that pay you for caretaking. Itā€™s what youā€™ll be doing anyway, extra cash will help

3 Likes

Here you have to pay for classes and certification, also the patient has to pay. We just do it. Iā€™m disabled and and a stay at home dad. I fit my family into the schedule of every hectic day as much as neededā€¦ times are hard. But weā€™re happy, and family is family. So we do our best.

5 Likes

Definitely yields better. I hate the stretch that comes with it though itā€™s like 1.5x. Itā€™s nuts. I can only manage to veg for a month and Iā€™m in a 7 foot tent. I need to throw the 1 foot extension on it :rofl:.

2 Likes

I like stretch. Itā€™s part of my style. I had a couple with 0 stretch which really didnā€™t work for me :joy:. Gues itā€™s all up to what you get used to.

1 Like

Before these I was mostly running a random bunch of fems. All minty and piney. They didnā€™t stretch much. I ran them forever I have no clue what they were just bulk fems. Ran ww fems for 4 to 5 years straight. Got tired of it. I tend to once in a while do a full auto run of fems. That I find is some of the most fun I have growing. Some out do other tremendously and others are just plain fire. Itā€™s fun. Since I have figured the stretch rate for the fritter I am accommodating and getting used to it. Going on my 4th run of it.

2 Likes

I ran monocrop clones for years. The popping seeds is a new addiction. I really need to focus and do some clones. Iā€™m getting lost in the strain crosses I could potentially make. Need to simplify a bit :joy:
At the same time still need to hunt seeds for outdoor plants.

4 Likes

This is so relatable! I just harvested my first ever cannabis seed from my own plant, and I am hooked.

3 Likes

I won some of those f2ā€™s from you! Speaking of which, would you like some Longbottom Leaf x Starfighter F3ā€™s once these are all harvested? Really beautiful parent plants, squat, late- flowering, eucalyptus scented male plant, and moms both have amazing structure and good frost. Harvest on the current female is gonna happen around 55 days.
The f2ā€™s we are from BadDawg and I got them from @oleskool830

5 Likes

That would be really cool. I believe I passed along my long bottom leaf seeds. Thanks bro

4 Likes

Iā€™ve wanted pure ones for a while, and I didnā€™t think they were around. Oleskool was awesome and sent me these that BadDawg selected toward the LBL phenotypes, which is pretty cool.
@Carty grew out some of the real thing (Loranā€™s) I believe; what do you think brother? Is it worth hunting for, or not worth the footwork?

5 Likes

Sad thing is I never got to them man. I think they are worth it., atleast I did before I gave them away in a trade. Mistake.

2 Likes

I can hook you up with a STS kit I got from Sebring. All I ask is hook me up with some beans :grin:.

4 Likes

Heā€™ll yes I will!!! Thanks bro!!!. You rock!!. After this run I have coming up ill do the deed. Iā€™ll personally hook you up. For hooking me up. Good looking out.

Pawsfodocaws :fireworks:

@Tejas

2 Likes

Oregon trail 1847 sourdough start.

Thank you much @Tejas

6 Likes

Super cool! A taste of history!
dead-dysentery-the-oregon-trail

3 Likes

Definitely I agree.

2 Likes

One of the best games!!!.
Edit not so much best. But memorable

3 Likes

Sts chems otw!!! Going to self some fritter in a while!!! Sick af!

8 Likes

everyone probably knows this already, but remember the plant will not be safe for ingestion in any form after itā€™s sprayed with the STS.

Plan ahead for your med needs, make sure you have plenty and wonā€™t need the harvest from that one.

take that plant out of the tent for spraying if you are growing it alongside your meds.

9 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome! Looking forward to the updates
Thank you for the reminder @zephyr
Apple fritter s1
Mac fritter
Iā€™m coming up with projects for you!

4 Likes