Paws and effect 🪴🌱

They sound unique. I have four of them so we’ll see how they do later. I love me some cheesy stinky bud. Like cheeto cheddar stank :rofl:

5 Likes

i also enjoy a nice cheese. used to have a guy i would buy some off way back exodus cheese. nice mellow relaxing high

2 Likes

We used to get buds that smelt like stinky ass cheetos. Hell of a smoke that shit was, it was dank. I believe it was exodus cheese as well. This shit was stinky as hell. So good I couldn’t get enough of it back then.

5 Likes

@Tejas mail recieved. Thank you much.

@GreenleafNutrients package recieve thank you!

17 Likes

Some nice :star: :star:!
Beautiful color

2 Likes

Thanks !!!

1 Like

The clone runs went terrible I got 6 fritter and one mac1 rooted. Had them in cups for a bit then, as of an hour ago I up potted them into 3 gallon bags. I threw them under my 600 watt hps. There are a couple that I don’t feel to well about. No pics for this update. Once a little bigger I will update with pictures. This isn’t going to be a huge run like I had hoped for. Darn it.

Grow trees :deciduous_tree: :relaxed:

Pawsfodocaws

4 Likes

cant like that post sorry. hopefully you get better luck next time brother.

2 Likes

Thanks man. I understand, it sucks. It’s all good though.

2 Likes

I liked it, but unliked it in solidarity with @204medismoke . That sucks man! You’ll just have to grow them a bit bigger. :wink:

3 Likes

Ya it sucks lol, they will have to do for the while, until I can snip them a bit or try another round of clones. First go worked but since then it’s duded twice. Atleast I still have my mothers, and now 6 fritter and 1 mac1 under the lamp. I have reservations on a couple as they aren’t looking hot. Been really busy with family and what not, have not been able to give the crop the attention they deserve. I’m still happy. No problems here. Things are looking up. Now if I could get rid of this cold.

4 Likes

Couldn’t resist

“…I’m kin to chester, the way I chase cheddar…”

:joy:

4 Likes

He’ll yes :rofl:

2 Likes

If they wilt after transplant you can spray them with water and cover them with a humidity dome. If the roots aren’t big enough yet, they need some additional help.

4 Likes

I had them in a dome. I hope they do alright, I don’t think they will have much of a problem. They had filled the cups with roots. They are probably sitting good. I’m ok with them.

4 Likes

I’m sorry it’s a rocky start…. BUT you still have both of the girls. I always find that as a blessing

4 Likes

That is exactly how I’m looking at it. Things are still in a state of normality.

2 Likes

I wanted to post a update, I haven’t had plants under the lamp for a bit. These are the best looking of the seven. When the others get more photogenic I’ll snap a few pics. Here are four doing alright. They should do very well. I’m planning on feeding nutes this round. I mean besides cal mag.

13 Likes

Just put up pictures of your last harvest and distract with shiny objects!

1 Like

True, but this is the start to what came before… soon there will be purple and black all over. With dense hefty nugs.

4 Likes